My 4-year old can count to 11 in four languages...

JohnnyHector

It's a good thing that the Lions displayed an even higher level of stupidity in throwing on 3rd down coming out of the 2-minute warning saved the Jets...

meh, if they convert it they kneel out the game, and the jets still had to drive for the tie, win the toss, and drive for the win

the PF on LT was pretty deadly as well

SOL

anyone else screaming to kick the winner in OT on first down ? amirite ?

meh, if they convert it they kneel out the game, and the jets still had to drive for the tie, win the toss, and drive for the win

I'm all for being aggressive, but only when it makes sense.

You have an inexperienced, backup QB on the field and your opponent has no timeouts... considering that the Jets offense wasn't what I would call fearsome, it's a no-brainer IMO.

When you have your starting QB and you're going up against a great offense like the Colts, I agree. When running the ball forces a "mostly inept all game" Mark Sanchez to have to drive across the entire field in 1 minute with no timeouts, I'm sorry but their coach blew it big time.

I'm all for being aggressive, but only when it makes sense.

You have an inexperienced, backup QB on the field and your opponent has no timeouts... considering that the Jets offense wasn't what I would call fearsome, it's a no-brainer IMO.

God also was smiling strongly on us when Houston's on field shoulder injury gave us more time between plays than a regular time out would have - but when you have Brian S. orchestrating your offense - you need God to smile on you.

Archived