My DVR stopped at 4pm. I saw a different game.

JerryK

I couldn't watch the game so I had to DVR it. My stupid *&*$T^@*$ machine quit at 4 and we were DOWN..and frankly lost the game.

Only St Louis and Chicago have posted fewer points against their defense.

How are the Jets going to beat teams that have film of this game?

What did this Offense do in the last 4min+OT that makes everyone forgive the prior 56 minutes?

I couldn't watch the game so I had to DVR it. My stupid *&*$T^@*$ machine quit at 4 and we were DOWN..and frankly lost the game.

What did this Offense do in the last 4min+OT that makes everyone forgive the prior 56 minutes?

1) Always give the DVR at least 1 hour of extra time.

2) the Jets went no-huddle and started making plays. Trust me though there were times when I was wondering "What the hell are they doing".

Sanchez got it done though. Down 10 with under 5 to play and come back and get the win. That is a good sign.

There is still alot of work to do though. Cleveland looks like they have turned the corner and that game is by no means a slam dunk.

1) Always give the DVR at least 1 hour of extra time.

2) the Jets went no-huddle and started making plays. Trust me though there were times when I was wondering "What the hell are they doing".

Sanchez got it done though. Down 10 with under 5 to play and come back and get the win. That is a good sign.

There is still alot of work to do though. Cleveland looks like they have turned the corner and that game is by no means a slam dunk.

No-huddle would've been fun to see.

But we only got that chance because Detroit played poorly enough to let us stay in it. Against *real* teams, we'll be down 17+ with 4 min remaining. If this team craps all over the field for 50+ minutes they won't win 3 more games this season.

But we only got that chance because Detroit played poorly enough to let us stay in it. Against *real* teams, we'll be down 17+ with 4 min remaining. If this team craps all over the field for 50+ minutes they won't win 3 more games this season.

How many times has a Rex Ryan coached team been down by 17? Has it happened this year?

As I'm with you, I'm not as elated about this win, the way they won, however it's funny the other two teams; 1 having a rookie QB, the second having an OC that half the board had been screaming about wanting. Sanchez is frustrating as hell to watch at times. Mindnumbingly inconsistent however I try to remind myself it's his second year and by all rights, if not leaving early last year, should/would still be a rookie. This team just doesn't look like a Super Bowl team to me...but I guess what team does week in and out.

Totally agree....

Way too many penalties and drops again. That needs to be cleaned up.

I really want to see how the Jets answer the bell this week. If they play like that against the Browns this week they will get the @sses handed to them the same way the Pats and Saints did.

The Lions lost because they are the Lions. They had no buisness losing that game but they still have that losing mentallity. They are doing just enough to lose games. Alot like the Coslet Jets did in the early 90's.

The Jets have "had their asses handed to them" exactly 3 times in the 27 games Rex has coached. The Saints, the 2nd Pats game last year and the AFC title against the Colts. I'd say there is a pretty fair chance they could play like sh*t and still be in it against the Browns.

The Giants are the alleged class of the NFC and they didn't do much better playing at home. Detroit has always had a decent home field advantage and should have been demolished in the Meadowlands. The Lions have beaten the Rams and Redskins at home (both by more than 10 points) losing only the Eagles, by 3 points.

The Jets have "had their asses handed to them" exactly 3 times in the 27 games Rex has coached. The Saints, the 2nd Pats game last year and the AFC title against the Colts. I'd say there is a pretty fair chance they could play like sh*t and still be in it against the Browns.

The Giants are the alleged class of the NFC and they didn't do much better playing at home. Detroit has always had a decent home field advantage and should have been demolished in the Meadowlands. The Lions have beaten the Rams and Redskins at home (both by more than 10 points) losing only the Eagles, by 3 points.

I hear you, the Lions are better this year. In fact by their close games it's fair to say they're "almost good". It just disturbs me that we need OT and a lot of help to defeat "almost good".

I missed the comeback too...I went somewhere with 11 minutes to go in the 4th and said that by the time I got back the game would be tied or the Jets would have a lead. Who knew I'd actually be right about that with f*ckin Sanchez here and Schittenheimer trying his best to bring forth the downfall of this team and possibly this franchise...

Seems like they got the QB to run a smooth 2 minute drill like a man looking to be the man at QB does.

Archived