All i Can Say is JI is Dead to Me.

Smizzy

RS:

I hear you loud and clear. A few thoughts...

1. We are ages away from that being a problem.

2. This is one of the main reasons we went with this software. Very easy to do. Very easy. And it is something that would be setup in a second if needed. You have my word on that.

Excellent.

Yeah, I figure it's at least a year away from being a concern, quite probably longer.

Glad to know that when it does become an issue (and it will once the board reaches "critical mass") you guys are willing to sacrifice some quantity for some quality, or provide us old timers with a retirement home.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY CRAP. I always thought I would name the room - Members Only Lounge. But Retirement Home takes the cake. DONE DEAL.

Excellent.

Yeah, I figure it's at least a year away from being a concern, quite probably longer.

Glad to know that when it does become an issue (and it will once the board reaches "critical mass") you guys are willing to sacrifice some quantity for some quality, or provide us old timers with a retirement home.

MAX I LOVE Richard Seymour..can you make him a HOT TITLE...and keep triple G away from him ..she is a BOARD HOARD

He hates Jeter. GGG wouldn't touch him. You are safe.

Do you agree with this post?

Pick One

Yes No Maybe

... my first thought was to read this topic & not post anything, but sorry that's not my personality...

... i must say that i'm sad to see how so many of you here & at JI are in a pissing contest with each other ... perhaps i wasn't around early enough to really matter, but i have to say that i love to hear what you all have to say over here ... and i also love to here what the regulars who have stayed at JI have to say...

... without ever having gone through the hardship of being a child whose parents get a divorce ... " that is what i feel like has happened" ... let me just say that i love mom & dad equally ...

... personally i love the fact that i have another place to gather & share information on my favorite (non woman or beer) thing in the entire world ... THE J - E - T - S , JETS, JETS, JETS !!!

... this is the way i am looking at it ... i have sometimes posted at TGG, i like Ronnie's site, i like JI, & i like what you all have to say over here ... i hope no-one at any of these locations, or any other teams boards doesn't fully realize that all i want to do is talk as much as possible about what i love, the New York Jets...

l_j_r

:wink:

(p.s. ... i just don't know if i can bring myself to like the raiders now)

L J R:

I hear what you are saying and let me repeat something again. We are not asking you to choose. Post there, post here, post on the moon. Post away man.

It is all about the Jets. We are all passionate fans. This is why we are talking\reading about them so early in the offseason.

I personally didn't think it would all go down like this. When it was made clear to me that I should leave Tom and I decided to start our own site. Never did I anticipate that other people would be banned for things they posted here.

Ultimately we want you to feel comfortable here and have some fun! The drama is high right now between the two sites, but that will pass. Real soon that will pass.

Thanks for your honesty.

... my first thought was to read this topic & not post anything, but sorry that's not my personality...

... i must say that i'm sad to see how so many of you here & at JI are in a pissing contest with each other ... perhaps i wasn't around early enough to really matter, but i have to say that i love to hear what you all have to say over here ... and i also love to here what the regulars who have stayed at JI have to say...

... without ever having gone through the hardship of being a child whose parents get a divorce ... " that is what i feel like has happened" ... let me just say that i love mom & dad equally ...

... personally i love the fact that i have another place to gather & share information on my favorite (non woman or beer) thing in the entire world ... THE J - E - T - S , JETS, JETS, JETS !!!

... this is the way i am looking at it ... i have sometimes posted at TGG, i like Ronnie's site, i like JI, & i like what you all have to say over here ... i hope no-one at any of these locations, or any other teams boards doesn't fully realize that all i want to do is talk as much as possible about what i love, the New York Jets...

l_j_r

:wink:

(p.s. ... i just don't know if i can bring myself to like the raiders now)

Not to worry...Patriotsnation is the one and only stop for Patriots fans and the flamming Jets trolls we love.

Max - I would think about taking Smizz's mod status away with that statment. Clearly he does not respect the integrity of this board. 8)

yea not like me hahahehehahahehhohohoh i love it

Smiz:

This post shows a tremendous amount of class on your part. Be the bigger man.

You have a home here. You know that. But I did want to commend you on the way you handled yourself here.

Nothing but class bro. Nothing but class.

WHOA what a bombshell.

some people are really delusional. she would make a fine slave. a damned fine slave...

congrats sean, you still havent lost jetgirl :shock:

I log on 1 time a day look for ANY post that looks interesting...or one to poke fun at...an usually its gone by the time i hit the submit button...

but I did find this very interesting.

Written by Jet.......girl:

You're right Arod it is a shame. But this is the price you pay for being THE BEST New York Jets website on the internet. Things change, it's part of life. BUT, things didn't have to change as drastically as they did had the regulars remained loyal like some of the rest of us. It's all about loyalty and that is something I haven't seen here and for that some of the oldies should be ashamed of themselves. Just remember how this place used to be, everything changes and you know what I am talking about.

Half of those newbies aren't even here anymore......school was out that week. I can say this, I will not allow anyone or anything to run me off of here, I would just assume go down fighting with one of them before I walk away and pout like a little baby. We were all newbies once. Some of them have turned out to be pretty decent.

I am happy not to see the homo jokes anymore, once in awhile to break the tension is ok but day after day everyday gets to be a bit much. If you want that sort of entertainment there are other boards to go to for that, if you want to discuss Jets football well, then this is where you would come.

Everyone keeps saying that no one should take anything serious because this is just a message board but apparently they don't practice what they preach because they all took their ball and went to play elsewhere. And that is what is the big shame around here. The love for our New York Jets is what brought us together as a family and now feelings and egos is what ripped this family apart.

Everyone needs to remember that if it weren't for JI none of us would know each other and formed such great friendships. I for one am going to remain loyal here, never had a need to stray and never will.

All I can say is, I am so happy that I have friends off of here that I hang out with & don't rely on people from here to have a life. Pity really. All of these people must have been real lonely before.

Loyalty folks, that's what matters. --------------------

It's the truth though......if I got offended everytime Soothie told me to leave I would have been gone long ago and never would have met half the people here & had so much fun........

Just because he "told" me to leave didn't mean I was giving in to him, I stayed for spite......

But, if he really wanted me gone he could have banned me.......but he didn't so I chalked it up to a disagreement..........

We really are free to post where we want but if you want Jet football information, this is the place to be. If you want to be on the internet having a nice conversation over tea and biscuits, and be on the net 24/7 well then that's up to you. It proves you have no life other than this...........

It's all about being an adult and loyalty............

Fran, I am not sure what this is all about? LOG on here an do some SPLAINING LUCY!!!! :roll:

I log on 1 time a day look for ANY post that looks interesting...or one to poke fun at...an usually its gone by the time i hit the submit button...

but I did find this very interesting.

Written by Jet.......girl:

You're right Arod it is a shame. But this is the price you pay for being THE BEST New York Jets website on the internet. Things change, it's part of life. BUT, things didn't have to change as drastically as they did had the regulars remained loyal like some of the rest of us. It's all about loyalty and that is something I haven't seen here and for that some of the oldies should be ashamed of themselves. Just remember how this place used to be, everything changes and you know what I am talking about.

Half of those newbies aren't even here anymore......school was out that week. I can say this, I will not allow anyone or anything to run me off of here, I would just assume go down fighting with one of them before I walk away and pout like a little baby. We were all newbies once. Some of them have turned out to be pretty decent.

I am happy not to see the homo jokes anymore, once in awhile to break the tension is ok but day after day everyday gets to be a bit much. If you want that sort of entertainment there are other boards to go to for that, if you want to discuss Jets football well, then this is where you would come.

Everyone keeps saying that no one should take anything serious because this is just a message board but apparently they don't practice what they preach because they all took their ball and went to play elsewhere. And that is what is the big shame around here. The love for our New York Jets is what brought us together as a family and now feelings and egos is what ripped this family apart.

Everyone needs to remember that if it weren't for JI none of us would know each other and formed such great friendships. I for one am going to remain loyal here, never had a need to stray and never will.

All I can say is, I am so happy that I have friends off of here that I hang out with & don't rely on people from here to have a life. Pity really. All of these people must have been real lonely before.

Loyalty folks, that's what matters. --------------------

It's the truth though......if I got offended everytime Soothie told me to leave I would have been gone long ago and never would have met half the people here & had so much fun........

Just because he "told" me to leave didn't mean I was giving in to him, I stayed for spite......

But, if he really wanted me gone he could have banned me.......but he didn't so I chalked it up to a disagreement..........

We really are free to post where we want but if you want Jet football information, this is the place to be. If you want to be on the internet having a nice conversation over tea and biscuits, and be on the net 24/7 well then that's up to you. It proves you have no life other than this...........

It's all about being an adult and loyalty............

Fran, I am not sure what this is all about? LOG on here an do some SPLAINING LUCY!!!! :roll:

Gosh, for someone who just had shoulder surgery, she sure has some longwinded posts.

Well, if Cpatain Smith hadn't hired one of TS's ancestors as a lookout, the Titanic would be a floating museum in Belfast, and tht dumb film would never have been made.

Hey, the movie wasn't ALL bad. Kate Winslett got naked and Leo DiCaprio died.

Gotta like that.

First things first - Seymour, why was I not on your posters list?? Eh, eh???? You know, we Pats fans must stick together (especially now that Smizzy is moderator).

JonE - I agree - Pope, Poop - whatver, really should visit this place. And, I wouldn't mind seeing Assmop here either. Two ridiculous cases of Patriots envy right there... :lol:

I think jg is just expressing her disappointment over the way things have panned out. She may not have said it like anyone else but I don't think there is any malicious intent.

I plan on enjoying both sites...JI has definitely changed, but I feel a certain loyalty there as well, it's been home for a long time. This place, however grows on you, the biggest personalities from JI are here, what's not to like. 8)

Keep up the good work guys.

youre right it is bullsh!t....we dont need assmop here.. :lol:

Sorry folks, but this is all bullsh*t and anyone that does not realize that needs to enroll in special needs classes.

Word for the day: Manipulation.

HOW can there be loyality if the LEADER is not allowing posters to be loyal??? ](*,) ...

I LOVE JETNATION :lol: wub wub wub

If by wub wub wub you actually mean wub wub wub then Jetnation loves you right back.

Someone needs to track POPE down

I miss that ball buster

I never thought I would say this, but I agree with JonE.

Somebody needs to track down that flaming a-hole pope.

Man, did I have some good exchanges with that nimwit. :o

We also need to find assmop. Very crude poster but the dude understands the game.

I never thought I would say this, but I agree with JonE.

Somebody needs to track down that flaming a-hole pope.

Man, did I have some good exchanges with that nimwit. :o

We also need to find assmop. Very crude poster but the dude understands the game.

You are just saying that because you both share the same "love" for Chad Pennington Patsfantx.

Archived