Jets at Browns - 11/14/10 - Anybody going?

My cousin and I are heading from South Florida to CLE this weekend for the Jets/Browns game (he's a Giants fan, but is always game for a road trip). First trip to the area - going to Pro Football HOF Friday, R&R HOF Saturday, and game Sunday.

Anyone else going to the game? Any tips for the stadium or the area in general (bars, restaurants, local attractions, etc)?

Thanks!

I am going, I go to school in cincinnati and its about a 4 hour drive and my roomates are from cleveland so were staying with his parents.

I am looking for a group to tailgate with or an all inclusive tailgate or a good bar to go to before the game.

If you find anything good let me know. Worst case I drink in my car and get some food.

i live in dover. about an hour south of cleveland. this would be my first time watching the jets live. i dont have many people to go with. im definately going to try and get to this game. how much am i looking to spend for some decent seats? is there going to be a jets section?

I'll be going with 10 other people from New York to Cleveland.

We are doing a similar schedule: NFL HOF on Friday, R&R Hall of Fame on Saturday, and then we all have seats together in 538.

We're joining a friend of a friend at their tailgate (Browns fan), but it should be good regardless.

Keep an eye out for the Jets fans in a wheelchair all weekend, then. That would be me! :-) Don't be afraid to say hello and introduce yourself.

We are sitting in the front row of 534. Should be a great weekend.

Archived