Bart Scott tells it like it is....

vinnys025

If this has been posted then delete it, but I just saw this and was like OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol. I don't remember seeing this in the Hard Knocks episodes. I love Bart Scott. My new favorite player for sure. Sorry Harris.....

Someone embed it if they can. Thanks.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/19/ny-jets-star-bart-scott-joe-mcknight-usc-southern-california-hard-knocks/

At the game on Sunday wearing my 57 Scott Jersey as I was heading to my seat a very nice African American woman stops me and says "Excuse me I have to give you a hug anyone who wears my sons jersey deserves one" of course I let her hug me and it turns out alot of his family members were sitting in our section. Prety cool if you ask me.

also alot of Gholsten family members were sitting several rows down from us as well -- but they kept to themselves.

At the game on Sunday wearing my 57 Scott Jersey as I was heading to my seat a very nice African American woman stops me and says "Excuse me I have to give you a hug anyone who wears my sons jersey deserves one" of course I let her hug me and it turns out alot of his family members were sitting in our section. Prety cool if you ask me.

also alot of Gholsten family members were sitting several rows down from us as well -- but they kept to themselves.

That is awesome! haha

Does she talk smack as good as Bart?

Makes sense. If they approached anyone and accidently slipped and knocked them down they would auotmatically outdo his career sack total.

Archived