Recent Site Changes After The Upgrade

Please try clearing the cache on Safari -- From the Home screen, choose Settings > Safari. Tap Clear Cache.

Let me know if that works, thanks.

It the actual app for the iPhone that's not working. It has nothing to do with Safari.

One more small thing I noticed. On my work computer I tend to leave my cookies off for obvious reasons. In the old day I could read through a thread while being logged out and then hit "add reply" at the bottom, which would bring me to the login page and then back where I was adding the reply after logging in. Now if I am not logged in, hitting the add reply button is not allowed, meaning I have to go back to the top of the page to log in, and it doesn't take me back to the thread I was in after doing so. Kind of a mild annoyance.

It the actual app for the iPhone that's not working. It has nothing to do with Safari.

Might be two issues, he said Safari isn't working for him on the mobile skin. I will let IPB know there are two issues...thanks.

IPB has confirmed that the iphone app is indeed a bug that they will be patching soon. Thanks for your patience everyone.

The mobile skin colors are still off and we are working on going live with the new bookie program. Getting close....thanks!

• 1 month later...

Why can't I post pics anymore.? Everytime I try all I get is the link. I tried with pics already on the web.Hit properties, copied the URL and tried both the insert image & the paper clip, which by the way looks nothing like a paper clip. All I ever get is the link.WHAT GIVES?

Why can't I post pics anymore.? Everytime I try all I get is the link. I tried with pics already on the web.Hit properties, copied the URL and tried both the insert image & the paper clip, which by the way looks nothing like a paper clip. All I ever get is the link.WHAT GIVES?

Insert image works fine for me. Just post the link of your image (which you seem to be doing) within the [*img][/*img] (sans asterisks). Reply to my Google pic post above if you want to see the formatting. I don't know why else it wouldn't be working for you--was it a particular site or anything like that? Maybe you used the URL thing by accident? Dunno. Hope that helps.

Archived