Startling JetNation pick 'em Standings

Jetsfan80

So I just checked the JetNation pick 'em league standings on Yahoo to see where I stood. At 21st (out of 30) and a 66-64 record in picks, I thought I was doing horribly.

Then I looked at the bottom of the standings.

27) InstantClassic 13-117

28) Bob is smarter than you (Editor's note: no, he isn't): 10-120

29) CobraVerde: 7-123

30) MooseKnuckle: 5-125

Seriously guys? You could pick at random, or Hell, ATTEMPT to get every pick wrong, and do far better than this. What the hell happened?

So I just checked the JetNation pick 'em league standings on Yahoo to see where I stood. At 21st (out of 30) and a 66-64 record in picks, I thought I was doing horribly.

Then I looked at the bottom of the standings.

27) InstantClassic 13-117

28) Bob is smarter than you (Editor's note: no, he isn't): 10-120

29) CobraVerde: 7-123

30) MooseKnuckle: 5-125

Seriously guys? You could pick at random, or Hell, ATTEMPT to get every pick wrong, and do far better than this. What the hell happened?

Since I am in 5th place all I can say is "How does my a$$ look". To be honest though nobody likes a quitter.

I am in it to win it --- NJ are you listening -- You too Lady Jet

Since I am in 5th place all I can say is "How does my a$$ look". To be honest though nobody likes a quitter.

I am in it to win it --- NJ are you listening -- You too Lady Jet

I hear you bro ... but can only ask you .... how does my a$$ look? One sure answer is "not as nice as LJ's"

The Lady snuck into a tie with me last weekend and SJ has gained a few notches as well. Looks like it's time for me to throw up an 11 or 12 and get some distance between us all again. As far as winning - winning isn't everything ... it's the only thing........

Archived