Scary but true

KINGDIRK

I still can't get over the fact that you're over 50 years old. How miserable must your life be?

Also can't believe Max lets you post here. I guess posting the same thing over and over and over and over again must somehow be good for business.

He's just grasping at straws now. Its sad really.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess you didn't read the entire thread.

I replied to a poster who said Brady never had good stats without Moss nd Welker.

Brady had very good numbers prior to Moss and Welker.

That's my point.

I know what you were responding to, but my point is that when you consider Brady's best statistical years have consistently come in those years when the Pats did not win Super Bowls, who gives a crap what a QBs stats look like? You know as well as anyone, the most important stat is wins. Any Patriots fan who isn't an idiot would trade those 2002/2005/2007 seasons for the 2001/2003/2004 seasons in a heartbeat.

Not to say some of things that have come up in this thread (Sanchez/Brady comparisons, etc.) haven't been a bit ridiculous, but the entire basis of the original article is patently absurd.

I know what you were responding to, but my point is that when you consider Brady's best statistical years have consistently come in those years when the Pats did not win Super Bowls, who gives a crap what a QBs stats look like? You know as well as anyone, the most important stat is wins. Any Patriots fan who isn't an idiot would trade those 2002/2005/2007 seasons for the 2001/2003/2004 seasons in a heartbeat.

Not to say some of things that have come up in this thread (Sanchez/Brady comparisons, etc.) haven't been a bit ridiculous, but the entire basis of the original article is patently absurd.

'04 was probably his best year before '07.

Now that's a really funny post.

You never address Sancehez failure in the AFCCG when he couldn't do a damn thing to win a game when he had a halftime lead and the number #1 ranked defense behind him

You never addressed that leak in your a$$, courtesy of the ravens wild card weekend.

I still can't get over the fact that you're over 50 years old. How miserable must your life be?

Also can't believe Max lets you post here. I guess posting the same thing over and over and over and over again must somehow be good for business.

Tell me that's not true. I thought Tx was a mid 20's early 30's. He can't be 50+ and carrying on the way he does.

Tell me that's not true. I thought Tx was a mid 20's early 30's. He can't be 50+ and carrying on the way he does.

it's true !

and the saddest part ?

he trolls at least 2 other jets boards

total pathetic loser

Obviously his dick has not worked for years.

Archived