Focused Pennington gets loose at practice 11/12

Pac

**** YEA BABY. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THAT MUTH****IN sh*t MEANS. NO MEANS YES AND YES MEANS ANAL WITH A SIDE OF DONKEY PUNCHING. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr WolfAnal,

If you we're "dominating" a puff like pac, and you noticed that he was enjoying your brand of domination, would you stop?

thank you in advance..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr WoldAnal,

If you we're "dominating" a puff like pac, and you noticed that he was enjoying your brand of domination, would you stop?

thank you in advance..

YEA YEA. I WOULD. SEE BITCHEZ NEED TO KNOW THEIR PLACE. AT THAT POINT I'D SHOVE MY WARRIOR RHYTHM STICK DOWN HIS GULLET. REST MY NUTZ RIGHT ON HIS CHIN, THEN I'D PINCH HIS NOSE AND sh*t, MAKE HIM ALL LIKE "GAG GAG OH NO I'M GAGGING AND sh*t" THEN I'D LAUGH AND BUST IT RIGHT UP THEIR NOSE, THEN THEY LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY DRAGON.

I CAN TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE THAT CHAD PENNINGTON DOES LIKE IT WHEN YOU BLOW IT IN HIS HAIR.

don't shoot the messenger chooch. If you don't see that he means business I don't know what to tell you.

Actually, it means that he's ecstatic about getting the starting QB job back and is gloating about it like a scheming vixen on a Telemundo novela.

No. Never. Ever. I don't want him near my team, and especially don't want him near an impressionable young QB. Schottenheimer is doing enough to make Sanchez a pussy behind center. Pennington would be the nail in the coffin.

+1

Also, Pennington does everything well except throw a football.

I don't care what any of you say, I would love for him to be backing up Sanchez right now ahead of Brunell....and all of you would agree. He loves the game of football, so does Bart Scott, so does Ray Lewis..... Passion for the game is hard to find these days. Pennington's the man. I'm rooting for him...but not his team. Great guy all around....just a terrible arm...

LOL

You do realize that Chad would do everything in his power to undermine Sanchez to get the starting job back and make Sanchez think he's his BFF right as he's twisting the knife in his back. Sanchez would even think that Chad is doing him a favor by taking the job.

Chad has been politicing to get the Fin job since the offseason.

There's simply no way that every black guy on that team (most of the players) is not thinking 'what the **** is wrong with this cracker?'

LOL.

Yep. And it's an OLD Eminem song to boot. At least be current Chad if you want to perpetrate.

LOL

You do realize that Chad would do everything in his power to undermine Sanchez to get the starting job back and make Sanchez think he's his BFF right as he's twisting the knife in his back. Sanchez would even think that Chad is doing him a favor by taking the job.

+1, too. Chad is like Hannibal Lechter to young QB's--soothing their hurt feelings one second, eating their kidneys with some fava beans the next.

OPEN MOUTH, remove his SCHLONG from it. :mellow:

Yeah I bet Jets defenders are quivering in their jockstraps at the prospect of facing Chad ******* Pennington, gimme a break with your homoerotic mancrush.

Am I the only one here who finds it hysterical that DLJ, a lesbian, is more intolerant of gay men than pretty much everyone outside of those jerkoffs who protest at soldiers' funerals?

Am I the only one here who finds it hysterical that DLJ, a lesbian, is more intolerant of gay men than pretty much everyone outside of those jerkoffs who protest at soldiers' funerals?

LMAo I love the gays. Men and women alike! It's just weird to see a guy I assume to be heterosexual do all but announce he gets a semi when he sees Pennington in that lovely color of teal.

LMAo I love the gays. Men and women alike! It's just weird to see a guy I assume to be heterosexual do all but announce he gets a semi when he sees Pennington in that lovely color of teal.

I've been laughing uncontrollably ever since Wolf on Wolf Anal got involved in this thread. My co-workers are all asking me what is so funny and I wouldn't dare tell them because they'd never get it in a million years. :rl:

+1

Also, Pennington does everything well except throw a football.

I WILL ARGUE ON THAT sh*t. HE DEFINITELY KNOWS TO GIVE ME THE REACH AROUND WHEN HE'S TOSSING RAY RAY'S SALAD. DUDE HAS MUTHA****IN INTANGIBLES. YOU CAN'T COACH TO GIVE A REACH AROUND, YOU GOTTA WANT THAT sh*t. ALTHOUGH HE DOESN'T DO IT FIRM ENOUGH, ARM STRENGTH IS WEAK AS HELL SON.

you guys are so mean..

chad might have not been a perfect QB.. but he did lead the team to the playoffs.. he was always a team player and a real leader in the lockerroom. Even when he was benched, he didnt mope..he supported Kellen and the team. He didnt mess up his shoulder (twice) on purpose. i HATE that he is with the phins .. he has had rotten luck and unfortunately he was on our team when he had that crappy luck. lol

a closer version

you guys are so mean..

chad might have not been a perfect QB.. but he did lead the team to the playoffs.. he was always a team player and a real leader in the lockerroom. Even when he was benched, he didnt mope..he supported Kellen and the team. He didnt mess up his shoulder (twice) on purpose. i HATE that he is with the phins .. he has had rotten luck and unfortunately he was on our team when he had that crappy luck. lol

a closer version

The cool thing about this version is if you look closely, you can actually see a black guy laughing at him. Just as I hypothesized.

LOL

Seriously I thought you were better than this nonsense. Does going out and performing and practicing hard undermine other players on the team ? wtf IS THERE COMPETITION FOR ? This sh*t gets stupider every time I read it. Hope your not coaching little league or pee wee. Just start those kids off on the right foot and let em know " dont try and practice hard and earn a spot over any of my starters if you do so I will consider that undermining your teammates and it will get you booted off my team" SMC HC CTM assistent HC of the Retard league.

The cool thing about this version is if you look closely, you can actually see a black guy laughing at him. Just as I hypothesized.

I didn't think I would see anything douchier then that first video for at least a week, until I saw that angle..

Seriously I thought you were better than this nonsense. Does going out and performing and practicing hard undermine other players on the team ? wtf IS THERE COMPETITION FOR ? This sh*t gets stupider every time I read it. Hope your not coaching little league or pee wee. Just start those kids off on the right foot and let em know " dont try and practice hard and earn a spot over any of my starters if you do so I will consider that undermining your teammates and it will get you booted off my team" SMC HC CTM assistent HC of the Retard league.

I know a phony politican when I see one. If political talk was allowed here, I'd reckon I'd paint you into a corner on that one as well.

I know a phony politican when I see one. If political talk was allowed here, I'd reckon I'd paint you into a corner on that one as well.

What Im using the same overblown bullsh*t that you spew out on a regular basis . According to you, I think Chad is the best QB who ever put on a pair of shoulder pads, which is obviously not true but you push threads in that direction trying to piss me off. If your a politician your a pretty bad one. Now go stand in the corner

Archived