phags at home vs titans

could be a separation week !!!!!

Huge week indeed. GO JETS!!

J!

E!

T!

S!

JETS! JETS!! JETS!!!

The fact that I am not worried, has me worried.

I got ya covered big guy

my jets sense has been dead wrong all year, I thought we would roll the packers and beat the lions easily while getting trapped by the bills

and I am very worried about this game

Max with a major fail on that one too..lol..it almost seems like this thread isnt officially official without them.

The Jets are under .500 with the ***** in the thread title.

Yet here I am bailing everyone out again. You can think me, and apologize, when the Jets victory is complete this afternoon.

I highly doubt the JETS listen to metal.

First play should be a play action bomb to Braylon Edwards

Exactly. I left the music out because I had no time to prepare. The game thread starter deserted us because he got a new Miley Cirus poster and was suddenly distracted.

But Santonio, Braylon, Sanchez, Ellis, Scott -- they are not metal heads. You know who is probably a metal head? The long snapper and video production guy.

I'm doing some recruiting over on Twitter-trying to get some of the great Jets fans there to come over here

Thanks Jimmy. I was thinking of doing a contest, maybe an autographed picture of a NY Jets player. Everyone who posts more than 10 times in this thread would be entered. BUT I didn't get anything together so it isn't in effect for this week. If people think it is a good idea we can do it for the next away game.

I highly doubt the JETS listen to metal.

Know for a fact that Nick Mangold does and Mangold OWNS.

Anyway, at least we are posting metal and not the kind of music Mark Sanchez listens to... probably showtunes and what not. Fiddler on the Roof songs just don't have the same effect.

Archived