Why don't our players run routes?

serphnx

Funny

---------------

You

Gotta reel it in sometimes.

Understood, but the 7th gamecalling champion thread seemed like a good idea up until I actually went through with it.

I still find it highly insulting to hear from a poster I like to agree with a waste of space like Integrity or the other guy who just works off of the assumption that he's right and proved it so many times that he doesn't have to do it again. This second guy is the same guy who made a thread about how the WRs don't run routes...After the "we need more screens" thread a couple weeks ago...Seriously...I'm insulted.

Understood, but the 7th gamecalling champion thread seemed like a good idea up until I actually went through with it.

I still find it highly insulting to hear from a poster I like to agree with a waste of space like Integrity or the other guy who just works off of the assumption that he's right and proved it so many times that he doesn't have to do it again. This second guy is the same guy who made a thread about how the WRs don't run routes...After the "we need more screens" thread a couple weeks ago...Seriously...I'm insulted.

What leads you to believe I agree with them? The only thing I'm agreeing with is I believe you've taken the path to the dark side. You respond to every possible shotty post, and beat it into the ground. You'll bend and twist things to suit your argument.

Ultimately it's become a recurring theme. It's no different than TX saying things like jets collapse, it wasn't a super bowl, division title, etc.

Brian Shottenheimer is painfully average in my opinion he is responsible for the performance of his unit. I think he has been the common denominator in a average to below average offensive unit. I'm not an offensive mastermind, so I'm not criticizing anything outsidenof the fact that I believe some criticisms are more than valid.

He is just a troll period. He has been proven wrong hundreds of times on everything, yet people like you still respond to him. I don't respond to him because I put him on ignore a long time ago, and will very rarely see his posts to begin with. If everybody would just do the same thing we could be rid of him, as he'd shrivel up and fade away if nobody paid attention.

agree

Archived