I actually want the Pats to win

Falcon63

I don't even see them being a threat to take the AFCE, so I want them to beat the Steelers, because now that the NYG are about to lose, we're THAT much closer to not being JUST tied for 1st :P

No - worry about the division first. We can take care of the steelers ourselves.

what's the Giants got to do with it??

i'm gonna assume he's talking baout having th ebest recor din all of the nfl. anyway.....you have to win your division to have any chance at home field advantage. at this point i'm rooting for the steelers. need to put the patriots in the rearview mirror

i'm gonna assume he's talking baout having th ebest recor din all of the nfl. anyway.....you have to win your division to have any chance at home field advantage. at this point i'm rooting for the steelers. need to put the patriots in the rearview mirror

Exactly.

Exactly.

Who the hell cares about the NFC. Best record in the NFL is just for show. It gets you nothing. Best record in the AFC will get you home field advantage, but when you are 7-2 with a team half a game behind you in your division, do not worry about best in the AFC, just win your division and get to the playoffs. This thread feels like its straight out of 2008.

No f^cking way.

You gotta get out of the division first. That should be the only concern when watching division rivals 9 weeks into the season.

Jets have their own business to take care of, and that includes a game against the Steelers.

You can root for Buffalo to beat Pittsburgh a few weeks from now if you want. This week, you want NE to get their asses handed to them for the second game in a row. Trust me.

No f^cking way.

You gotta get out of the division first. That should be the only concern when watching division rivals 9 weeks into the season.

Jets have their own business to take care of, and that includes a game against the Steelers.

You can root for Buffalo to beat Pittsburgh a few weeks from now if you want. This week, you want NE to get their asses handed to them for the second game in a row. Trust me.

Exactly.

Plus, the Jets face the Steelers.

The best scenario for the Jets is them beating the Steelers and both the Steelers and Jets win their divisions.

Archived