Congratulations on your win next week...

Weeb Werblin

Guest Jpf4671

As much as I wanted to come here for some good-natured trash-talking, my Texans suck & I come here to tell youse guys that you can expect Sanchez to have a career day.

Thank you & GOOD NIGHT NOW!

I'm 39, any jet fan over 21 counts NOTHING as an automatic win

As much as I wanted to come here for some good-natured trash-talking, my Texans suck & I come here to tell youse guys that you can expect Sanchez to have a career day.

Oh yeah? Let me tell you something. This game will go to overtime and you will be late for what ever you had planned to do after the game. Talk junk now. Ny Jets will destroy your schedule for the day. You have no chance of being on time for anything after the game, no time. They will waste as much of your life as possible. The whole time thinking maybe, just maybe we could win. Not even sure we will beat the Texans. But I can gurantee it won;t be by more than a score or in regulation for that matter. Bwahahahahahah

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah? Let me tell you something. This game will go to overtime and you will be late for what ever you had planned to do after the game. Talk junk now. Ny Jets will destroy your schedule for the day. You have no chance of being on time for anything after the game, no time. They will waste as much of your life as possible. The whole time thinking maybe, just maybe we could win. Not even sure we will beat the Texans. But I can gurantee it won;t be by more than a score or in regulation for that matter. Bwahahahahahah

and if it isn't OT it'll be because we're not on the road. Home games are usually held up for some weather-related reasons

Sanchez is gonna have a career day. 300+ yards and 3+ TD's

I agree this is gonna be a huge Offensive day (barring huge rain or horrific wind)

Only way Sanchez doesnt get 3 TDs is if passes are complete to 5 yd line etc and we then run the ball in for the TD etc. But I do agree on the 300 yd pass day.

Edited by SouthernJet

sThe Texans can probably score points vs the Jets if our pass rush keeps being a non factor.

I wouldn't count it as a non factor, I think our sack totals are not that bad. But, it does feel like we get less overall QB pressure than last year. That's what helped our passing D so much last year, was QB's only having like 3 sec to look around or get rid of it. This year seems like there is less of that pressure overall.

We had 3 sacks last week, I wouldn't exactly call that a non-factor

"Sacks" are not a barometer for "pass rush."

The pass rush that we need, is the variety that comes from a 3 or 4 man front, without blitzing. Natural pressure cause by a D-line that overpowers and man-handles the offensive line they are facing. The Jets defense cannot generate this type of pass rush, which forces them to over-commit defenders to a mind-numbing about of blitz calls, which (when the blitz gets picked up) leaves holes in the defensive secondary.

When we do get "sacks" they usually come from overload blitzes, and rarely come from natural pass rush and great coverage in the secondary.

Welcome to the board.

That's very classy of you. I hope the other trolls can take a lesson from you on how to conduct yourself.

About the game i think its going to be high scoring and a close one!

About the game i think its going to be high scoring and a close one!

Not a bad week to take the under. Jets' offense controls the clock without putting up a lot of points, Revis contains Johnson, and the rest of the defense just do their jobs.

Not a bad week to take the under. Jets' offense controls the clock without putting up a lot of points, Revis contains Johnson, and the rest of the defense just do their jobs.

Revis contains Johnson like last season's opener.

But it still will be high scoring b/c we are playing the worst defense in the NFL.

Although it would call for some competent play calling and execution!

Edited by JetsFanInDenver

Revis contains Johnson like last season's opener.

But it still will be high scoring b/c we are playing the worst defense in the NFL.

Although it would call for some competent play calling and execution!

If the Jets win in a commanding 31-14 fashion, the under wins at the current line of 45.5. smile.gif

The biggest problem is Arian Foster. Schaub you can take out of a game with a couple of hits, the guy is a serious pansy. Last year they were successful as a passing team with AJ and Owen Daniels. Daniels is still injured and is pretty much a non-factor, and AJ is extremely inconsistent but also never really scored TDs anyway.

This offense now runs through Foster but the Texans also have not created a balance with the pass at all. Let's hope they don't discover that balance against the NYJ.

The Texans D is kind of soft but so were the previous couple of defenses and that doesn't help the Jets O at all. It will probably be another ugly game but who knows. I am starting Mark Sanchez in fantasy, and had started him last week too. That might be a sign, he always blows up when I start him.

I would normally agree with this being the Texans are ranked last in pass D, but with schitty that means he will out smart them and run every single play.

That might not be the worst idea. FO has them ranked 25th in run defense. I know their secondary is terrible, but I wonder if the pass D rankings are at least partially a function of sheer volume. It seems like they've been in a lot of shootouts this year.