Who is tailgating this weekend?

Maxman

I will be tailgating from home.

I cant afford 50 bucks to park, 100 bucks for lousy seats, and spend all day driving to watch this team.

That sucks. I see on the news that some people are having money issues. But all us PSL holders don't worry about such things, lol.

That sucks. I see on the news that some people are having money issues. But all us PSL holders don't worry about such things, lol.

Maybe a certain webmaster should have rigged the last ticket giveaway so the less-fortunate fans could experience a gameday at the new meadowlands.

Jerk. Enjoy your wine and cheese. Dont forget your monicle.

That, and he has a large flat screen in the basement.

Totally pompous

My basement TV is 720p for crying out loud. I couldn't even afford 1080. I am thinking of implementing a VIP membership plan here to correct this problem.

My basement TV is 720p for crying out loud. I couldn't even afford 1080. I am thinking of implementing a VIP membership plan here to correct this problem.

I DONT EVEN HAVE A BASEMENT YOU JACKWAD! I cant afford it. Keep rubbing it in my face.angry.gif

I hate you rich, snobby, PSL-owning huckleberries. I hope they run out of shrimp cocktail before you get inside!

If I stumble over there I definitely will let you know what I think!

I saw a guy dress up as a Panda during the Halloween game walking around my lot and I thought it was you

Like Lil Bit would not have to hock the suit to go to the game. :rolleyes:

I will be at Tailgate Joe's tailgate on Sunday. Those JNers that haven't stopped by you should check it out. He has a thread on this in the tailgating forum but here is his new grill:

Go Jets!!!

damn, wish I could be there ;>))

JGBs and family heading to raleigh for his sisters baby shower and we will all tailgate at North Carolina/North Carolina State game Saturday.

Then JGBs can see all his old friends at Jet Bar on Sunday .

have fun guys!!!!!

Archived