Jets-texans score

faba

Texans - 49

Jets - 6

Dont have a good feeling about this game. Jets have sucked at home and their offense is doodoo. Texans are hungry and going to blow the doors off the New Meadowlands.

I see what you are doing.

BTW, Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder could team up for 3 TD receptions against the Texans secondary

BTW, Helen Keller and Stevie Wonder could team up for 3 TD receptions against the Texans secondary

I'm just predicting the score.

And I'd trade Sanchez for either straight up! We'd be SB bound with either of them at the helm.

Correct, and Shaub is injured (which makes Jets fans so giddy is warranted it's own thread) - I have no idea how the Texans will score. Hmmm....on second thought: Jets 40 Texans 0

Correct, and Shaub is injured (which makes Jets fans so giddy is warranted it's own thread) - I have no idea how the Texans will score. Hmmm....on second thought: Jets 40 Texans 0

yes, the giddyness in that thread is just palpable.

There's enough stuff on this board for you to get all sanctimonious about with making sh*t up. And yes, I know I am very sensitive.

Schaub wets himself, Sanchez throws three TD's, Gato starts a thread with mathematical proof that Brian Schottenheimer is a better play-caller than Bill Walsh ever was, cameras pan towards the crowd revealing 10,000 empty seats, Revis holds Andre Johnson to -3 catches. Matt Leinart leads a late touchdown drive that causes the Texans locker room to implode.

I'm a psychic. I know these things.

Jets: 31

Texans: 13

Schaub wets himself, Sanchez throws three TD's, Gato starts a thread with mathematical proof that Brian Schottenheimer is a better play-caller than Bill Walsh ever was, cameras pan towards the crowd revealing 10,000 empty seats, Revis holds Andre Johnson to -3 catches. Matt Leinart leads a late touchdown drive that causes the Texans locker room to implode.

are we still doin potw? if so i'd like to nom tex's "edit" post as bein the best ever. Tex is such a dick but he's our dick & he keeps us on our toes. A guy we luv to hate

I do think though in a few years this shane kid is gonna turn out to be a pretty entertaining poster.

seriously, good stuff Tom. i always look for your posts and you rarely disappoint

Schaub wets himself, Sanchez throws three TD's, Gato starts a thread with mathematical proof that Brian Schottenheimer is a better play-caller than Bill Walsh ever was, cameras pan towards the crowd revealing 10,000 empty seats, Revis holds Andre Johnson to -3 catches. Matt Leinart leads a late touchdown drive that causes the Texans locker room to implode. The Brooklyn Jet will bait 13 trolls.

Fixed

27-26 texans

jets are due for a loss.maybe they can play 4 quarters after a loss they should win.wake up call

was over at the texans forum.i dont think one guy there thinks that the texans will win.they said cotchery on crutches could beat their secondary deep.i thought that was funny

Archived