What the??? How gullible/stupid are some people?

Garb

The lady doing this was a trangendered guy - turned female.

So it's a guy who wants be a woman just to be a lesbian? That's a lot of work just to pick up chicks at bars.

I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body, too. I've chosen just to deal with it.

Lesbians have it made. They still get to have sex with women, but they get to hit from the red tees.

Guy goes into a bar. Sees a smokin' hot chick with a nasty butch looking dyke.

Guy attempet to start a coverastion and says to good-looking girl -"Hey, can I get you a drink?"

Dyke steps between them and totally cuts him off. "Forget it". Says the Dyke. "Tonight I'm gonna take this pretty little thing back to my apartment. I'm gonna strip her naked. I'm gonna lick every inch of that perfect body. I'm gonna caress her hair and breasts and a$$.We're gonna kiss deeply. And then we're gonna have rough dirty sex with that tight little body, and that beautiful face and that wonderful mouth. For hours,until we're totally exhausted. And we're gonna do it because we're LESBIANS!"

Guy begins to cry, bursting into tears. The Dyke says "What's the matter with you. Why are you crying?"

Guy says, "I didn't know it until just this moment,but my God, I'm a LESBIAN TOO!".

You should know better Garb. Some pats fans think are gullible/stupid enough to think that BB was filming signals for years just for the hell of it. It didn't offer an advantage of any kind.

Oops... I thought this thread was about me getting engaged this past weekend.

Oh well.

For real???

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you two have a great life together. And, remember, she must keep wearing that blindfold when she's with you....at all times....;)

For real???

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you two have a great life together. And, remember, she must keep wearing that blindfold when she's with you....at all times....;)

Yep. For real. biggrin.gif Thanks!

Saturday night it all went down. Bought the ring wednesday and gave it to her Sat. Caught her by surprise even though I had her looking for rings with her sister and mother.

Then I spent Sunday with Gainzo getting trashed...

When i asked her father for his blessing, he told me he only had one requirement; I stop being a Jets fan.

sad.gif

Oops... I thought this thread was about me getting engaged this past weekend.

Oh well.

Do you want me to start a thread? I was going to do that but wasn't sure if you wanted the miscreants on JN to know about your upcoming nuptials.

Do you want me to start a thread? I was going to do that but wasn't sure if you wanted the miscreants on JN to know about your upcoming nuptials.

Want you to? Well Im not much of an attention whore, but after the way I acted sunday at your place I deserve whatever comes my way! But maybe if you do start it I'll get a JN koozie as a wedding gift!

laugh.gif

Archived