Bears---Dolphins

visajets

I knew our crap coaching staff consisting of a dinosaur that should already be extinct and one fat italian meatball loving new yorker in a dolphins jacket mixed with mounting injuries would bite us in the a$$.

Fortunately we have a solid foundation, just need to clean house on this coaching staff.

But you said you were better than us, and then after we beat you, you would better than us by the end of this season. :rl:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're from FH? LOL. that place is a joke! even your own fellow fin fans that post here left there. I got a whiny email from the admin there begging people to stop picking on the staff. :rl:

I havent even gone to that dump in like 3 years anyways. I was banned to the depths right away. and then they got rid of the depths..lol..the depths (the old depths) was fun. when Like2god and opie were in there. now even they laugh at that place.

Uh right, that's why Finheaven has been around for more than a decade and is one of the most popular team dedicated fan boards on the net lol. JN doesn't come close. http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/760/

And this is after, as you said, half the members split to make thephins.com I believe over ownership rights.

Uh right, that's why Finheaven has been around for more than a decade and is one of the most popular team dedicated fan boards on the net lol. JN doesn't come close. http://www.big-boards.com/highlight/760/

And this is after, as you said, half the members split to make thephins.com I believe over ownership rights.

Make his/her night better BAN.

I didnt say it wasnt a huge board. it is. I said it teh sucked. and is filled with 12 -13 year old whining cry babies (like yourself) you cant even troll correctly. you're supposed to piss us off and point and laugh. not vice versa.

I didnt say it wasnt a huge board. it is. I said it teh sucked. and is filled with 12 -13 year old whining cry babies (like yourself) you cant even troll correctly. you're supposed to piss us off and point and laugh. not vice versa.

A) I'm 26.

B) I'm not trolling. I'm just here cause I have nothing better to do atm than listen to Dolphins fans bicker about who's fault it is that we laid an egg.

C) I could say the same about this "dump" how do you judge the quality of a board... by being banned?

A) I'm 26.

B) I'm not trolling. I'm just here cause I have nothing better to do atm than listen to Dolphins fans bicker about who's fault it is that we laid an egg.

C) I could say the same about this "dump" how do you judge the quality of a board... by being banned?

No, you judge the quality of the board by being able to speak your mind. there are Jets fans here that got banned on another Jets board for bashing Pennington. you believe that? lol

why do you come here if this place is a dump? GTFO! LOL! You came here, nobody went looking for you.

phagheaven has been around for more than a decade because more people go there than to the games! :rl:

Oh and as awful as that place is, I don't blame them! :bwahaharoll:

Archived