Hey, Scooch Over.

crashingjet

So that excuses your chickensh*t act this year after your team's heroic 2-0 start?

Uh... nope.

Does "Blow me" mean anything to you?

CJ, we'll always have the '08 season bro lol

Ah, memories. Good times.

BTW, I love the idea of the Phins hiring Rob Ryan, what a crazy game week that would be.

LMAO...........POTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! welcome back CJ

Glad you enjoyed it. I'm not really jumping on the Jets bandwagon, it just looks like alot of fun.

BTW, I love the idea of the Phins hiring Rob Ryan, what a crazy game week that would be.

What happened to Rex being a blowhard, and not wanting anyone like him running your team?

In all seriousness though, I've wondered if Rob would take a job in the AFCE, if he had other options of course. On the one hand, he gets to build on the rivalry with his brother. On the other hand, he has to play his brother twice a year. Not to mention Brady and Belichick.

What happened to Rex being a blowhard, and not wanting anyone like him running your team?

In all seriousness though, I've wondered if Rob would take a job in the AFCE, if he had other options of course. On the one hand, he gets to build on the rivalry with his brother. On the other hand, he has to play his brother twice a year. Not to mention Brady and Belichick.

Would the best Triple A prospect for baseball's best team accept a trade to the worst team if it gets him to the major leagues?

In any sport, if you get the chance to move up to the top tier, you take it.

Outside of the Cowboys job, the Miami job is probably the most attractive likely opening for any head coaching candidate, IMO. Who would want to do entire rebuilds in Carolina or Cincy? San Fran has some talent but absolute zero at the QB, and they're a notoriously cheap franchise to begin with. Miami has a bunch of decent young players and might be one good off-season away from being legit contenders.

Make some room, I want to get on the Jets bandwagon. Anybody have a JT jersey I can borrow?

Thank's guys.

Not sure if one even exist outside his immediate family and gay community.

I do have some old ones you can borrow

Pennington (3)- kid sizes, make a swell dew rag. Wave them as towles?

Johnny Abe- Authentic, size monstrous.

John Vilma (2)- Might be too small to wear on the 3rd or the 4th.

Kevin Mawaea- perfect to wear if you want to negotiate your way out of employment

Namath Authentic- awesome to get married in, size "holey crap they make them that big?"

Chrebet (3 or 5)- First jersey's I ever bought the boys, sorta just green and speckled white now.

07-Photo7.jpg?t=1290255862

From 2005 when Bollywood hit Baltimore. or would that be when Baltimore hit Bollywood?

Not sure if one even exist outside his immediate family and gay community.

I do have some old ones you can borrow

Pennington (3)- kid sizes, make a swell dew rag. Wave them as towles?

Johnny Abe- Authentic, size monstrous.

John Vilma (2)- Might be too small to wear on the 3rd or the 4th.

Kevin Mawaea- perfect to wear if you want to negotiate your way out of employment

Namath Authentic- awesome to get married in, size "holey crap they make them that big?"

Chrebet (3 or 5)- First jersey's I ever bought the boys, sorta just green and speckled white now.

07-Photo7.jpg?t=1290255862

From 2005 when Bollywood hit Baltimore. or would that be when Baltimore hit Bollywood?

Geez, where are you tailgating in the picture.....cabrini green? Lol

Archived