the hess trucks back and better than ever

Larz

thinking about driving 25 miles to get this years model

anyone get these for their kids in years past? are they 5 year old boy proof or soon to be trash ?

http://www.hesstoytruck.com/InauguralFlight.html

Really? I think they are POS and Hess needs to go back to go back to old school. Where in hell do you see a tractor trailer carrying a jet plane? The price sucks too $25.99 COME ON MAN.

Really? I think they are POS and Hess needs to go back to go back to old school. Where in hell do you see a tractor trailer carrying a jet plane? The price sucks too $25.99 COME ON MAN.

the thing has motion activated sounds !!! and lights !!!!! my son will probably sleep with the thing

No pal really my son had one when he was small. They sell them at Home Depot or Lowes. Its a city on the carpet and you push and park your cars and trucks on it. Scrooge jeez im trying to help you and your kid out.

sorry dude, I mis read your intent, thought you were busting my balls

I was like jeesh this is a christmas toy thread.....

anywho, txs for that I'll look out for it

• 4 weeks later...

thinking about driving 25 miles to get this years model

anyone get these for their kids in years past? are they 5 year old boy proof or soon to be trash ?

http://www.hesstoytruck.com/InauguralFlight.html

My son loves it. He wont let that truck out of his sight. He literally cried for and half and hour(throwing himself around ) because i took it away ,so he can nap. lol

My son loves it. He wont let that truck out of his sight. He literally cried for and half and hour(throwing himself around ) because i took it away ,so he can nap. lol

lol, I've been there

my son sleeps with all kinds of toys from dinosaurs to buzz lightyear

Bought one for my nephew and he loves it. It is really a cool toy and well made. The Jet sounds great and the lights on the truck and Jet look amazing in a dark room.

Leon H. would have liked it.

agreed

haven't tried the dark room trick, good idea

Archived