What's your favorite mafia moment?

Lily

Or was it Pred-a-TURDs?

In game, when you all thought I was town (except JIF who I steamrolled) I was saying Pred-a-Turds like the rest of the townies.

In the scum thread, I was saying Pred-a-Tard, because Hess and I are "Brothers in Tard" and we made Pac, BG and Nanootz honorary members. ;)

Your early exit was actually my doing. I think you were either hinting at a role or there was some sort of stance you took that made me think you were the cop and I chopped the top of your head off right quick. You ended up being very helpful in my ultimate victory. :-P

If nothing else though, I give all the credit in the world to Doggin on that whole setup. It was the coolest role I ever could've imagined and the way it was designed actually gave a SK a legit chance to compete.

Dude, you should have dominated as One-Eyed Willie... but you ran into a serious case of FAIL.

Dude, you should have dominated as One-Eyed Willie... but you ran into a serious case of FAIL.

Ok, that role was pretty bad a$$, and I definitely had a chance there, but I was kind of shooting blind and got unlucky. Not that I couldn't have played it much better than I did, but I also had no direct control over who I ended up killing and no way of knowing what person being killed by me would cost me the game. You do realize that if I never set a booty-trap it would've been impossible for me to lose that game, right? But I wasn't going to play cheap like that. :-P

Ok, that role was pretty bad a$$, and I definitely had a chance there, but I was kind of shooting blind and got unlucky. Not that I couldn't have played it much better than I did, but I also had no direct control over who I ended up killing and no way of knowing what person being killed by me would cost me the game. You do realize that if I never set a booty-trap it would've been impossible for me to lose that game, right? But I wasn't going to play cheap like that. :-P

Not true. I created the role, you were out of the game the minute the person with the marble bag got lynched or killed.

I tried to set the game up so that as many people as possible died... mission accomplished. You could have been a killing machine, you just had the worst luck... because the few blocks I designed into the game, you ran into. So you did sorta get shut down.

It was fun. I'm not sure how quick I will be to mod again, I don't think I could dream up a more perfect movie to map this game to (for my imagination that is, some of the other games have been perfect, just not something I would dream up).

Not true. I created the role, you were out of the game the minute the person with the marble bag got lynched or killed.

I tried to set the game up so that as many people as possible died... mission accomplished. You could have been a killing machine, you just had the worst luck... because the few blocks I designed into the game, you ran into. So you did sorta get shut down.

It was fun. I'm not sure how quick I will be to mod again, I don't think I could dream up a more perfect movie to map this game to (for my imagination that is, some of the other games have been perfect, just not something I would dream up).

Really? I thought it was only when the person with the marble bag was killed by me, and if they died otherwise it was just passed on to another person. Either way, no big deal, I was going balls to the wall either way. Just didn't work out, no biggy.

Really? I thought it was only when the person with the marble bag was killed by me, and if they died otherwise it was just passed on to another person. Either way, no big deal, I was going balls to the wall either way. Just didn't work out, no biggy.

Haha... maybe you are right? I can't remember, tbh. Either way, I was psyched you got the role and then bummed because I do know you hit every blocking power possible, so it rendered your role moot early on. Oh well, haha... I did try to design the game where everyone died, so if it came down to you and the last person holding the marbles, it would have been complete wipeout... maybe that is how I set it up? I dunno, I suppose I could read the setup... but I'm too lazy.

LOL, ah man I just noticed this "forum". Well done Crush/Max! Tbh the entire PredaTARD game was the most fun I've ever had. My mafia team ruled. If I had to pinpoint an exact moment though it would be from that game when basically Pac and I knew we were dead to rights and he convinced me to pretend I was the bomb going out. I don't know why but I've never laughed that hard playing a game of any kind. I wanted to win that game soooo bad but it just wasn't happening lol, plus I had all these home/personal issues going on, that game was like perfect timing to get me to laugh, have fun and forget about everything else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

IrishJet's Day 1 meltdown in the All in the Family Game.

The greatest fake-claim of all time: Peter Petrelli

And Bleedin winning like three games in a row, followed by 3 separate NKs taking him out night 1 of the next game

Pac killing himself while aiming for Bleedin because Bleedin forgot to put his night action in as the village idiot.

And Smashmouth kamikaziing CTM's genius ploy to identify the Avatar as a third mason :lol:

Just saw these posts, all great choices. I find it funny how many of these I was involved in. The Petrelli one was great, and man did I commit hardcore to helping sell that one as legit. I also couldn't help but laugh when I find out all three sides of the other game game wanted me dead, and the village idiot was an awesome role, glad that worked out that I got to keep playing because of my own stupidity.

Oh, and IJ's meltdown was from EY's "Gotcha!" post, was it not? That was a good one.

• 3 weeks later...

Crushing CTM's game until I overplayed my hand and got us all killed.

Fun, and learned a valuable lesson.

got too confident... but yes, that was domination.. it was one of the first game's where almost everyone had a role.. You kept assuming that everyone visiting you at night had to be scum, not realizing we had a ton of rolled up townies.. easy mistake to make

• 2 weeks later...

remember that time where pac acted like a huge douche and held the entire game hostage so he could get his way? And then going all emo when people didn't applaud him for it afterwards?

I prefer the time CTM couldn't fool anybody as the GF.

Archived