Looking for someone who left the game early yesterday

Maxman

My story was partially fabricated and partially plagiarized from stories I read on JI. The NY Times would never be duped into printing something like that.

Everyone the NY Times won't run the story. We fell short because one poster that shall remain nameless didn't step up. We needed the increased hit to generate enough funds to stay in business. No worries though, we will stay alive by panhandling.

:D

I think of it completely opposite... I am not going to get all caught up in that initial rush of quitters just to get stuck in traffic and miss the game.

I drive all the way from CT for every game... I am there until the bitter end.

You're an inspiration to us all.

Everyone the NY Times won't run the story. We fell short because one poster that shall remain nameless didn't step up. We needed the increased hit to generate enough funds to stay in business. No worries though, we will stay alive by panhandling.

:D

Any paper looking for a story about an incident in the parking lot max?

In other words, the 780p is there to stay for another 6 months

I admire the way you squirrel nuggest of information away and use them when appropriate. Totally admire your style. :P

We did get someone else on Facebook that gave contact information. So much like even though Johnny Hector fumbled like Shonn Greene yesterday, JetNation will still win, lol.

Any paper looking for a story about an incident in the parking lot max?

Oh man. I don't think anyone is covering that one. Although if someone is willing to tell me what actually happened I might be willing to write a story about it. :rolleyes:

Crazy stuff....

I only partially left early. Relocated from the 300's to the 100 concourse on the opposite side of the stadium to watch the remainder of the game to make it easier to exit.

The upper deck is an abortion to get out from, as your choices are limited to:

- overcrowded, non-moving, non-contiguous escalator

- what seems like 20 stories of short staircases and landings

- a ramp that is on like a 3 degree decline that takes probably 20 minutes to walk down

I don't understand how they could've screwed this stadium up so badly. The old stadium was simple - there was an escalator that went directly to each of the 100/200/300 level and the spirals that allowed you to make a quick descent. I would also imagine that many of those who are leaving early live in areas that require traveling through major traffic bottlenecks - ie. Queens/Long Island, Connecticut, etc.

Understand this completely. It's as if they built this stadium without giving the least concern as to how people would get in and out of it, nor how far the parking lot was from the stadium.

One piece of advice to all; we for years have given up fighting traffic unless you have some pressing reason to get home. Tailgate for an hour after the game. The traffic is usually significantly less. To rush out to sit in traffic is pointless.

Understand this completely. It's as if they built this stadium without giving the least concern as to how people would get in and out of it, nor how far the parking lot was from the stadium.

One piece of advice to all; we for years have given up fighting traffic unless you have some pressing reason to get home. Tailgate for an hour after the game. The traffic is usually significantly less. To rush out to sit in traffic is pointless.

Agreed after the opener we sat in the parking lot for at least an hour before leaving. The overall entire design sucks as far as fan convenience.

Archived