Rutgers football.

Where does it go from here. One of the most embarrassing defeats in Rutgers history. Schiano is only as good as his players. He passes up alot of N.J talent and its coming back to bite him in the a$$. The Ray Rice era is all but forgotten it wasnt long ago Rutgers was actually ranked near the top. Now what? Recruits will go elsewhere,fans will start giving up season tickets.

• 4 weeks later...

You waited a month to come up with that? The guy has stuck with the team, they should stick with him. Constant change is not always the answer. This place is like dinner with the Steinbrenner family.

Constant change? What are you talking about? He's been the coach for 10 years and the program has been spinning it's wheels since 2006 while Cuse and Uconn pass him by despite the fact that they had STAR QUALITY NFL players on both sides of the ball. This team never wins a game they shouldn't, loses to garbage teams every year and has just been a middling team in a middling conference despise playing a schedule that is about as easy as it gets. That isn't good enough.

Edited by madmikeisback

Constant change? What are you talking about? He's been the coach for 10 years and the program has been spinning it's wheels since 2006 while Cuse and Uconn pass him by despite the fact that they had STAR QUALITY NFL players on both sides of the ball. This team never wins a game they shouldn't, loses to garbage teams every year and has just been a middling team in a middling conference despise playing a schedule that is about as easy as it gets. That isn't good enough.

I tried to tell you this years ago.

Fact is though, Schiano is about as good as RU can do. And Rutgers is as good as it is going to get.

Their ability to recruit against the big boys and fill their entire roster with decent players is nil.

Rutgers has had its glory days, and that is all it can be-an occasional top 25 team at its peak years.

I tried to tell you this years ago.

Fact is though, Schiano is about as good as RU can do. And Rutgers is as good as it is going to get.

Their ability to recruit against the big boys and fill their entire roster with decent players is nil.

Rutgers has had its glory days, and that is all it can be-an occasional top 25 team at its peak years.

This post is utter crap which isn't surprising coming from you since all you do is talk out of your a$$. There are teams all over the country that win all the time with less of a budget and a recruiting base than Rutgers has. Anyone paying attention can see that Rutgers has been producing great NFL players for the past 5 years on both sides of the ball. The reason they don't acompish what they should at school is the coaching. Sure the program is down now but you're 100% wrong that we can't get players. (we have) and if we had a coach that could get the most out of those players we could be a top 25 team every year.

Edited by madmikeisback

This post is utter crap which isn't surprising coming from you since all you do is talk out of your a$$. There are teams all over the country that win all the time with less of a budget and a recruiting base than Rutgers has. Anyone paying attention can see that Rutgers has been producing great NFL players for the past 5 years on both sides of the ball. The reason they don't acompish what they should at school is the coaching. Sure the program is down now but you're 100% wrong that we can't get players. (we have) and if we had a coach that could get the most out of those players we could be a top 25 team every year.

IMO that is why you don't change the coach. Keep producing NFL players and the kids and the wins will come.

IMO that is why you don't change the coach. Keep producing NFL players and the kids and the wins will come.

Or you see that the wins haven't been in line with the talent they have had and thats the coach's fault. Schiano is a great recruiter but he's a terrible gameday coach and he has no oversight in the program which is the reason they are keeping the WHOLE offensive coaching staff after that debacle last year.

Edited by madmikeisback

Yes, you have had some very good talent there. But, it is not across the board. The program lacks depth and the ability to recruit DEEP talent that provides that depth. The Big East football is not what kids are going to gravitate towards. At lest kids that have other options.

Where you are VER wrong (again0 is blaming the coach. The coach IS the reason that you have been able to at least get some talent. Was that EVER at Rutgers before? NO!

You look at taking several players to the NFL and believe THAT is what makes a program. Oh, brother.

Yes, you have had some very good talent there. But, it is not across the board. The program lacks depth and the ability to recruit DEEP talent that provides that depth. The Big East football is not what kids are going to gravitate towards. At lest kids that have other options.

Where you are VER wrong (again0 is blaming the coach. The coach IS the reason that you have been able to at least get some talent. Was that EVER at Rutgers before? NO!

You look at taking several players to the NFL and believe THAT is what makes a program. Oh, brother.

The reason why you're such an a$$hole is that you talk out of your a$$ without having any knowledge of what you're talking about. You're so wrong on every level that i'm not even going to bother arguing with you. As I just said the coach is a very good recruiter. He's also the reason that those classes and NFL caliber players (many more than PSU has produced in the last few years actually) haven't turned into more wins.

The reason why you're such an a$$hole is that you talk out of your a$$ without having any knowledge of what you're talking about. You're so wrong on every level that i'm not even going to bother arguing with you. As I just said the coach is a very good recruiter. He's also the reason that those classes and NFL caliber players (many more than PSU has produced in the last few years actually) haven't turned into more wins.

Yet, PSU wins consistently more than Rutgers. Even in down years.

Wonder why that is Mike? Oh, I forget, you can' understand.

Good to see your inability to see reality is consistent

I could not care less how much NFL talent PSU produces. I'd rather see progress on the field. We have been to a couple BCS games over the last 5 years. Rutgers? Not even able to do it in a weak a$$ conference.

Yet, PSU wins consistently more than Rutgers. Even in down years.

Wonder why that is Mike? Oh, I forget, you can' understand.

Good to see your inability to see reality is consistent

I could not care less how much NFL talent PSU produces. I'd rather see progress on the field. We have been to a couple BCS games over the last 5 years. Rutgers? Not even able to do it in a weak a$$ conference.

I'll tell you exactly why. Because their athletic department forced their senile head coach to bring in good assistant coaches on both side of the ball and those guys are the guys actually coaching the team. The Rutgers AD doesn't make Schiano do that so his sh*tty game day coaching kill all the good talent we have. BTW GFY troll you got your cheap shots in on Rutgers despite having no idea that you're talking about. How about moving the **** on?

Edited by madmikeisback

I'll tell you exactly why. Because their athletic department forced their senile head coach to bring in good assistant coaches on both side of the ball and those guys are the guys actually coaching the team. The Rutgers AD doesn't make Schiano do that so his sh*tty game day coaching kill all the good talent we have. BTW GFY troll.

Hmmm-Those assistants have been with the program for over 20 years.

YOU are the one talking without knowledge,

So Mike, what assistants did PSYU force in? LOL

dbb0c_Go_fuck_yourself.png

Fact-I told you 3 tears ago that Rutgers may be on a success bubble that they may not be able to maintain (I am correct at this date)

Fact-You said Rutgers would never be a 4 win team again and would continually be a top 25 team (you are wrong)

Fact-You were all over Sciano's dick. Now that Rutgers has seeped to its regular level (poor), you can't accept that it is not the program. (it is)

Fact-you are a little, little person.

According to who? Recruiting ranks are crap.

The #1 guy in 2007 according to rivals is the #27 RB on this year's draft board. The #9 guy, McCoy, is in the NFL.

The #1 guy in 2006, was the 17th ranked DT and is not in the NFL. An unranked 2-star rated BJ Raji went top 10 and was the #1 DT in the draft.

BC has had three players drafted in the first round the last 3 years. I think they have had 1 Top 50 recruit in the last 10 years.

BC modest success is based on turning 2 stars in to NFL draft picks, like Raji and Ryan. The one top 50 pick, Brian Toal, had a decent career, but never could stay healthy.