Jets/Texans Replay

Jetsfan1015

Another thing I noticed was how Sanchez just snatched the ball on that final play. The snap was way off the mark to his right but he handled it easily before throwing the winning score. That could have been bad. It was very noticable from the endzone angle.

Another thing I noticed was how Sanchez just snatched the ball on that final play. The snap was way off the mark to his right but he handled it easily before throwing the winning score. That could have been bad. It was very noticable from the endzone angle.

I did notice that. I also noticed on that TD pass to Holmes to win the game, Edwards was wide open on the slant(again). He beat Allen to the inside badly, would of actually been an easier throw. Not like it matters

I was watching Gholston on that TD by Foster where he stretched the ball across the goal line. I think this captures why he is not and never will be a football player. He is playing RE and is blocked by (I think) a TE. The blocker stood Gholston up initially, but then Gholston just throws him back on his a$$. That part is great. It showed his incredible strength. But then, he just stares down at the blocker on the ground as if Gholston is shocked by what he did. Meanwhile, Foster is being tackled and is reaching the ball across the goal line. Gholston finally turns to look at where the ball is, and of course, it is too late to do anything. The point is, Gholston should have immediately (instictively) slid down the LOS toward the play after disposing of the blocker. He was probably too far away to get there in time, but that is not the point. He just does not react like a football player.

Archived