What do you want to see Thanksgiving Night

GangisGreen

Here is what I would like to see from the Jets Thanksgiving night.

1.) Win comfortably-It is time to finally put a team away. Though the last few weeks have been exciting, I think a win by at least 2td is in order.

2.)Return of our Run game-Granted the Bengals will have a weak secondary with all their injuries, I still would like to see our run game get back on track. We will need it for the Pats and the remainder of the season.

3.)Sanchez the "Superstar"- Though I stated I would like to see a run game, I still would love to see Sanchez play at a high level and continue to show his relationship with Holmes.

4.) Dominant D-This may be the most important to me. Our team is suppose to be built on D and to be honest they have been a let down as of late. I want to see them control a game like they did last year.

5.)Pass Rush-This goes with number 4, but my god our pass rush has been non existant. Not only is this big for the remainder of the season, but Palmer with time with all those weapons could be bad.

Here is what I would like to see from the Jets Thanksgiving night.

1.) Win comfortably-It is time to finally put a team away. Though the last few weeks have been exciting, I think a win by at least 2td is in order.

2.)Return of our Run game-Granted the Bengals will have a weak secondary with all their injuries, I still would like to see our run game get back on track. We will need it for the Pats and the remainder of the season.

3.)Sanchez the "Superstar"- Though I stated I would like to see a run game, I still would love to see Sanchez play at a high level and continue to show his relationship with Holmes.

4.) Dominant D-This may be the most important to me. Our team is suppose to be built on D and to be honest they have been a let down as of late. I want to see them control a game like they did last year.

5.)Pass Rush-This goes with number 4, but my god our pass rush has been non existant. Not only is this big for the remainder of the season, but Palmer with time with all those weapons could be bad.

No joke, I was just about to start one of these with literally 4 of the 5 same topics. Weird.

1) Agreed. But I want a TD on the opening drive. I'm sick of FG's. I want more TD's this week.

2) Agreed. And I think it starts with the line, they havent put it all together, much like the team. This was our strongest unit on the team for a long time and you could argue WR's/CB's might be pushing that...time to remind everyone how good they can be. I'd also like to see Greene start the pace early.

3) I'd actually prefer we didnt need him to perform like a Superstar. All the heroics are great, but its too much to be asking him to do this every week. It would be nice to see everything else come together and know he's there but lets not keep asking him to make huge game saving plays every week.

4) Definitely. That needs to comeback. If we want to make a strong playoff run, the D needs to get close to last years level. They dont even need to go all the way there because the offense is much better, but they need to get damn close. We need to find a pass rush as well. This is another quick strike offense with players who can kill you in the middle of the field. Love to see us forcing throws, which is something you can definitely make Palmer do.

Given the Bengals secondary problems, I'd like to see the Jets come out with a pass-oriented gameplan. It seems like every week Schott has a run-first gameplan and doesn't adjust until later in the game. This week I'd like to see the Jets come out and use the pass to set up the run and really attack down field with holmes and Edwards.

On defense I'd like to see any semblance of a pass rush at all, TO getting knocked the **** out, and figure out how to cover the tight end.

Tony Richardson lines up as a WR, motions inside, ball is run up the gut.

This is designed to see if the opposing DC is paying attention. If they see his shoulders bouncing from unrestrained laughter, then they know he is focused and there will be little chance of fooling him.

Id like for the d to keep them from scoring even one td jets win 35-9 and for some semblance of a running game I mean its supposed to be our strength but its the only thing we can't do on offense it seems

But hey... sweet potatoes, turkey, stuffed mushrooms, and a jet win sounds good to me however they do it lol

Archived