Folk a Serious Problem

GangisGreen

It seems like there's a lot of people around here that have been calling for his head since the season started, although he has not cost us a game yet, and has been previously stated with the stats not one of the worst kickers for sure.

The XP- doesn't matter if he splits the uprights are makes it by an inch. They both count the same. Plus tha snap was terrible which probably threw him off.

Since the season started? Where have you been? They were calling for his head way before the season started. Before the preseason even.

Stuckey made sure of that.

Folk didn't do anything to help us win it.

He will **** us in a big spot eventually.

Mark my words.

Oh geez, here we go again. It was Coleman making a great defensive play more than Stuckey making a bad fumble.

Regardless, the FACT is Folk didn't cost us the game or any games this year.

Let me ask you, has your boy Reed missed a big kick or two in his career? Do you realize his accuracy is worse than Folk's? What makes you think he is less likely to blow a big kick than Folk?

He has missed ONE kick under 30 yards.

Do you people even try to understand what you are moaning about or do you just spew false statements?

Yeah, ok, here's the thing: every kicker misses kicks now and then. Every kicker even misses 30 yarders or less. If you think about it, was Jay Feeley any worse? Probably not, if anything he was better at FGs. And yet they all receive the same treatment. For some reason as a kicker you cannot even miss ONE without our fan base going crazy. I dislike Folk but seriously they would be pulling this no matter who was the kicker.

Guest Jpf4671

I'm just as nervous about this guy as everyone else here, but wait until Folk screws up as bad as Boise State's kicker before calling for his head.

We'll be waiting a long time for anyone in history to screw up as bad as the Boise kid, 2 kicks inside 30 yards in that big of a spot? Be a long time before that happens again, with no rooting interest I felt bad for the kid that was as bad a meltdown as you'll ever see.

I think the kickoffs were shorter by design. Could be wrong, but after the one good return by Cincy, it looked like they were kicking short to limit the return.

I feel the same way, they were by design. He was kicking high rather than deep. I dont particularly care for that strategy but hey ya cant question Westhoff. One of the kicks was so high it seemed like they were trying to recover a muff by one of the blockers im pretty sure that was by design.

Oh geez, here we go again. It was Coleman making a great defensive play more than Stuckey making a bad fumble.

Regardless, the FACT is Folk didn't cost us the game or any games this year.

Let me ask you, has your boy Reed missed a big kick or two in his career? Do you realize his accuracy is worse than Folk's? What makes you think he is less likely to blow a big kick than Folk?

Jeff Reed has one thing going for him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

Archived