Will somebody PLEASE kill the Kardashians already

HessStation

Karma. You can almost see Robert Kardashian saying with shock "NOT guilty?" as the OJ verdict was announced. From the moment Kardashian helped OJ SImpson get off it's been one debacle after another.

He died a slow painful death.

His daughters are whores.

His family name is synonomous with a joke.

What price your soul? And for what-to help a scumbag who murdered his wife and a poor waiter?

Karma. You can almost see Robert Kardashian saying with shock "NOT guilty?" as the OJ verdict was announced. From the moment Kardashian helped OJ SImpson get off it's been one debacle after another.

He died a slow painful death.

His daughters are whores.

His family name is synonomous with a joke.

What price your soul? And for what-to help a scumbag who murdered his wife and a poor waiter?

Seems like you're enjoying it. If he didnt help OJ get off you'd have nothing to be thankful for ;)

You hate hot rich women having their ankles pinned behind their ears and getting plowed on a regular basis? ohmy.gif Say it isn't so!

From my brief exposure to video/pics of them, methinks their legs are too fat to get their ankles behind their ears. But that won't keep many dildonis's from trying to.

They epitomize pretty much everything I hate about American culture right now. Er, that is all. Thanks in advance.

Couldn't agree more Hess, and it shames me that my girlfriend watches this sh*t whenever I'm not around... and thinks I don't know.

Are you kidding me? Tell me you're ******* kidding me. These ******* bimbos have their own book??? http://www.amazon.com/Kardashian-Konfidential-Kim/dp/0312628072/ref=pd_nr_b_13?ie=UTF8&s=books

:blink: Confessions of life as a Kardashian sister—stuffed with family stories, advice, beauty tips and exclusive gorgeous full color photos, personal snapshots and the inside scoop on their life growing up into the gorgeous Dash Dolls

:huh: The stars of not one but two #1 reality television shows, and frequent cover girls on all the weekly celebrity magazines, Kourtney, Kim & Khloé Kardashian live large and glamorous lives. But not everything is on the screen—how they really live, get along (and feud) as sisters is the subject of the Kardashians’ very first book. Kardashian Konfidential is their sisterhood autobiography, full of fun facts about their childhoods (guess who was the ugly duckling?), their beauty and style secrets, the wisdom they learned from their beloved father, and the street smarts they got from their mother that sustain them in life and in business.

:( Kardashian Konfidential is bursting at the seams with photos, memorabilia, diary entries, datebook pages, and old Valentines the girls sent to each other, as well as many other artifacts put together just for their book. As glamorous, fun and fashionable as the girls themselves, this is the perfect buy-one-for-me-buy-three-for-friends fan’s book.

:angry: About the Author

KOURTNEY, KIM AND KHLOÉ KARDASHIAN are the stars of the E! hit series Keeping up with the Kardashians. Kim’s official website, KimKardashian.com, is the fastest growing celebrity site with 6 million page views a month. Kim is the executive producer of reality show The Spin Crowd, which will appear on E! Kourtney and Khloé have their own show, Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami, also on E!. The sisters also own clothing boutique DASH and have appeared on a variety of magazine covers and advertising campaigns. They live in Los Angeles, California.

The fact that some young women may look up to them disgusts me.

Agreed.

Fortunately, my girlfriend doesn't "look up to them," rather she is watching because she knows it is crap. She grew up in a house with a mother and sisters that are all obsessed with celebrity gossip. I detest it.

In my time with her, I have weened her off of People magazine and all that trash, but she digresses on Saturdays with the Kardashians. She knows I detest celebrity worship, and it disappoints me... that said, I rarely hear a peep about burning a whole Sunday watching football in my underwear... so its a worthwhile trade off.

Agreed.

Fortunately, my girlfriend doesn't "look up to them," rather she is watching because she knows it is crap. She grew up in a house with a mother and sisters that are all obsessed with celebrity gossip. I detest it.

In my time with her, I have weened her off of People magazine and all that trash, but she digresses on Saturdays with the Kardashians. She knows I detest celebrity worship, and it disappoints me... that said, I rarely hear a peep about burning a whole Sunday watching football in my underwear... so its a worthwhile trade off.

LOL, my wife shares similar issues. Which is where part of my disdain comes from. That and looking at these fat ho's everytime I'm waiting at a drug, convenience or grocery store check out.

Agreed.

Your pretty picky for a guy who flings hands full of crap across the room when he needs another beer.

LOL, my wife shares similar issues. Which is where part of my disdain comes from. That and looking at these fat ho's everytime I'm waiting at a drug, convenience or grocery store check out.

Yeah, the tabloid is my girl's one vice... its her kryptonite. It has contributed to my disdain for it as well.

Oh well.

The girl in that picture looks nice, but very common. I don't think the picture looks "deserves to be famous for it across America" nice.

Now if you add to those average looks a Nobel Prize, or if she drives race cars (and wins), I think we'd have something. What I see here though is average looks packaged in a Jerry Springer lifestyle. Yawn.

The girl in that picture looks nice, but very common. I don't think the picture looks "deserves to be famous for it across America" nice.

Now if you add to those average looks a Nobel Prize, or if she drives race cars (and wins), I think we'd have something. What I see here though is average looks packaged in a Jerry Springer lifestyle. Yawn.

Thank you Mr.K and my point EXACTLY. What on God's green Earth have these ho bags done besides cum swap with Paris Hilton and bang pop stars and pro athletes and yes this includes their whore mother. Daddy helped a serial killer run free, congratulations!

Anybody I mean aaanybody who becomes famous and wants to whore out on their own merit, by all means, God bless. But PLEASE have some...any kind of talent. And no, fat, hairy, self-absorbed and obnoxious is not a talent. And if you're going to be famous for NOTHING, at least have the decency to show some type of humility and don't prance around like you're actually owed something. Bah, I hate american pop culture. I should move to Greenland. It's probably a blast over there.

Whoa whoa whoa...so being the daughter of OJ's lawyer isn't worthy of being famous?

And I wish girls looked like that on average. It'd make life a hell of a lot easier...plus that whole "inner beauty" movement would die the death it deserves.

PS: Whoring is a talent...perhaps the oldest one for the female gender. OK...maybe third behind crying and nagging...amirite?!?!?

This thread should be the official thread for JN's homosexual population.

Dear girly men,

kim-kardashian4.jpg

is not fat. That would be a real life, honest go Jah woman's body....with some modern enhancements of course.

Signed,

The Straight Men's union

Please.

If you haven't banged at least one girl hotter than that, then you probably would be better off going gay.

Signed,

The Straight Men Who Have Banged Hotter Chicks Than This Our Whole Life Union

Please.

If you haven't banged at least one girl hotter than that, then you probably would be better off going gay.

Signed,

The Straight Men Who Have Banged Hotter Chicks Than This Our Whole Life Union

...I believe it...much more likely than this being the gayest thread in board history.

Archived