Will somebody PLEASE kill the Kardashians already

HessStation

...I believe it...much more likely than this being the gayest thread in board history.

This is the one thing I don't quite understand about JN... nobody here ever seems to be able to shut their ******* mouth and enjoy a hot chick thread without diverting the discussion to how "they have banged hotter chicks in real life" to which I say :rolleyes: and/or other homo-erotic arguing or scrutinizing the women in the pics... hell even you and I can shelve our juvenile bickering for the cause of beautiful boobies.

The point being, nobody starts a hot chick thread with the intention of "disussion" so STFU, post more pics, fap or leave the thread...

This is the one thing I don't quite understand about JN... nobody here ever seems to be able to shut their ******* mouth and enjoy a hot chick thread without diverting the discussion to how "they have banged hotter chicks in real life" to which I say :rolleyes: and/or other homo-erotic arguing or scrutinizing the women in the pics... hell even you and I can shelve our juvenile bickering for the cause of beautiful boobies.

The point being, nobody starts a hot chick thread with the intention of "disussion" so STFU, post more pics, fap or leave the thread...

The point is that this ISN'T a hot chicks thread. She's not hot. None of them are. The OP started a thread asking someone to kill these useless wastes of oxygen. They're dumb, not worth of fame, and overrated in the looks department. My point was that you, me and every other guy on here knows dozens of girls hotter than this mess in regular life. So why worship this infested disaster?

I'd seriously love to see some of the women some of you bang if you think Kim Kardashian is fat.

I'm willing to bet than none of you have a hotter wife than her.

Now I cant stand that talentless trollop and her black dick guzzling family either, but she's not unattractive. If your wife or GF is hotter than her please post pix or stfu :D

The point is that this ISN'T a hot chicks thread. She's not hot. None of them are. The OP started a thread asking someone to kill these useless wastes of oxygen. They're dumb, not worth of fame, and overrated in the looks department. My point was that you, me and every other guy on here knows dozens of girls hotter than this mess in regular life. So why worship this infested disaster?

Repped

Sincerely, The OP

I'd seriously love to see some of the women some of you bang if you think Kim Kardashian is fat.

Now I cant stand that talentless trollop and her black dick guzzling family either, but she's not unattractive. If your wife or GF is hotter than her please post pix or stfu :D

This thread wasn't intended to rank or scale their hottness. Sure consider it a side bar...that besides Kim's face (which has probably had a minimum $50k done to it), all three are nasty. The point is that they are talentless, self-absorbed, obnoxious ho's that are famous for nothing in their own right, yet there they are. I find it a disgrace that these are the type of women American pop culture pushes impressionable girls to be like. One's a whore, one's in an abusive, self-destructive relationship and the other one is in a fabricated, staged marriage. All three including the mother are narcissists. It's gross.

This thread wasn't intended to rank or scale their hottness. Sure consider it a side bar...that besides Kim's face (which has probably had a minimum $50k done to it), all three are nasty. The point is that they are talentless, self-absorbed, obnoxious ho's that are famous for nothing in their own right, yet there they are. I find it a disgrace that these are the type of women American pop culture pushes impressionable girls to be like. One's a whore, one's in an abusive, self-destructive relationship and the other one is in a fabricated, staged marriage. All three including the mother are narcissists. It's gross.

I find the Mother the worse of them all, instead of acting like a Mom she acts like a BFF and encourages them to slut it up.

Kim K is only famous for ******* a black guy on tape. Her other family members used her to get their own fame.

But let's be serious, they arent the only talentless ho's that are famous for nothing. Look at those Jersey Shore jerk offs! Snooki is now doing Pistachio ads.

You don't want to take that bet.

But I also want to STAY married, so sorry, no pics. ;)

Archived