The Line makes the QB - Colts/Chargers edition

JerryK

Sanchez is great. Keeping our Line strong will keep him great.

Peyton Manning is awesome, but last night their OL couldn't do anything. The announcers showed Linkenbach getting dragged backwards and sacking his own QB, then said the team has "A weak link". Good lines make average QBs great, and great ones spectacular.

May our GM never underestimate the value of an extra 1 second in the pocket, and may he never forget the people who provide it.

Sanchez is great. Keeping our Line strong will keep him great.

Peyton Manning is awesome, but last night their OL couldn't do anything. The announcers showed Linkenbach getting dragged backwards and sacking his own QB, then said the team has "A weak link". Good lines make average QBs great, and great ones spectacular.

May our GM never underestimate the value of an extra 1 second in the pocket, and may he never forget the peple who provide it.

You win and lose games at the LOS. The Jets can dominate both sides of the LOS. Thats a good thing and it gives them a sluggers chance against anyone.

Mangold, DBrick, Moore and even Slauson are here for the long term. Thats a good thing for the New York Jets and especially Mark Sanchez. I really hope Vlad can be Woody's replacement down the road. It would be the perfect scenario as long as Slauson keeps improving.

Manning's OLs have never really struck me as special...He just sucks against the Chargers...only two big time OL guys the Colts have had under Manning are Saturday and Glenn...Lilja and Diem were solid players after that, but I don't even think those 4 ever played on the same line together.

Archived