Foxboro Tailgate

jlibrot24

Hey Jet fans----

Are you going to the Jets Patriots game?

We're looking to get as many Jet fans together as possible in one section of the parking lot. Let's get together on this and paint the stadium green!! Plan is to meet outside the stadium, and drive into the same section. More info to come.

Send me an email for more info, jesse@librot.com, or join the facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/Jets#!/event.php?eid=178192548872855

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Spread the Word!

Hey Jet fans----

Are you going to the Jets Patriots game?

We're looking to get as many Jet fans together as possible in one section of the parking lot. Let's get together on this and paint the stadium green!! Plan is to meet outside the stadium, and drive into the same section. More info to come.

Send me an email for more info, jesse@librot.com, or join the facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/Jets#!/event.php?eid=178192548872855

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

Spread the Word!

LOL! Good luck w/meeting outside the stadium and parking in the same place. If that is your plan - meet up WAY before the stadium...like Providence.

LOL! Good luck w/meeting outside the stadium and parking in the same place. If that is your plan - meet up WAY before the stadium...like Providence.

Buddy, it's not like we're pulling to the side of the road to meet on route 1. Chill! We got it covered. Don't worry bout us Jet fans now.

Buddy, it's not like we're pulling to the side of the road to meet on route 1. Chill! We got it covered. Don't worry bout us Jet fans now.

Whoa whoa whoa, i know were playing to Pats this week, but you aint been here long enough to talk to Garb like that. take a chill pill home skillet

She is right actually. I've done the trip to foxboro plenty of times, it is a disaster.

To those looking to tailgate together out there, this is what I suggest:

There is a bbq joint just down the street from the stadium, called Outlaw bbq. They sell spots on gameday and let you tailgate in their lot. I googled around and the place seems to have closed, but maybe they still have someone out there on gameday selling spaces in their lot? Any of our chowds on the board know the deal?

She is right actually. I've done the trip to foxboro plenty of times, it is a disaster.

There is a bbq joint just down the street from the stadium, called Outlaw bbq. They sell spots on gameday and let you tailgate in their lot. I googled around and the place seems to have closed, but maybe they still have someone out there on gameday selling spaces in their lot? Any of our chowds on the board know the deal?

ummmm...thanks guys, way to be positive. i've been to foxboro many times too - i live in boston - so i guess i'm just not getting why you disagree. if we drive in together, then we park together. the rodman ford parking lot is actually very good too.

I'm actually a transplanted NYer that lives about 5 mins from Foxboro. Outlaw BBQ is now "Chickie Flynns", It is the same building and I believe that they still sell parking spots. From my experience in past games, if your group isn't together getting off of 95 and onto Rt. 1, you probably will not be able to get spots together as Route 1 is a complete f'n disaster on game days (let alone this game, there will be a little more juice). The guy that mentioned meeting up in Providence is probably the most accurate.

My brother who still lives in NY is coming up for the game, but we don't have tickets, we will be trying to grab a pair that morning (hoping they will drop) because right now the best we could find is about $160 a piece. If you have two tickets that you would like to sell...please Message me.!

Good luck with the tailgate, and Go Jets.

I'm actually a transplanted NYer that lives about 5 mins from Foxboro. Outlaw BBQ is now "Chickie Flynns", It is the same building and I believe that they still sell parking spots. From my experience in past games, if your group isn't together getting off of 95 and onto Rt. 1, you probably will not be able to get spots together as Route 1 is a complete f'n disaster on game days (let alone this game, there will be a little more juice). The guy that mentioned meeting up in Providence is probably the most accurate.

My brother who still lives in NY is coming up for the game, but we don't have tickets, we will be trying to grab a pair that morning (hoping they will drop) because right now the best we could find is about $160 a piece. If you have two tickets that you would like to sell...please Message me.!

Good luck with the tailgate, and Go Jets.

Thanks for the info. I think parking there is the best, you are right next to the stadium but have a MUCH easier time getting out and on the road than sitting in the stadium parking. Plus they let you do the whole tailgate thing there as well.

Thanks for the info. I think parking there is the best, you are right next to the stadium but have a MUCH easier time getting out and on the road than sitting in the stadium parking. Plus they let you do the whole tailgate thing there as well.

joebabyny, and kevmbrowne, thanks for the suggestions and advice. i drove over there today, made a test run, and checked it out. the place is legit. if youre coming please join my facebook event page as it is gaining in numbers, or just send me an email at jesse@librot.com. I can't wait for this.

Archived