So Max invited the mods over for the Monday night game...

TaborJet

you have a futon AND a sunroom!? just how much are you skimming off the top of this place?

The sunroom is where the port-o-potty is. The futon was in the back yard. Which makes what Tom did on it even stranger.

Some loophole where I could read the mod forum. Not like this sort of thing ever happened before... ;)

I was confronted by some angry Jets message board administrator in lot b screaming just this last Sunday. crazy these internet rumors are.

The sunroom is where the port-o-potty is. The futon was in the back yard. Which makes what Tom did on it even stranger.

wow that sounds like my house. futon in the back yard around the fire pit, and a 5 gallon bucket with a broken seat on it to crap in

This is perfectly safe. Chubbsy just wants the cupcake he dropped. He is too rotund to actually bend down and get it.

Wow, you really don;t know me? do you?

First off, Crusher drop a cupcake? ha I laugh at you. HA

He bends over, looks for cupcake, doesn't see it, by the time he gets back up the entire plate of cupcakes from the table are now missing. I play the obesity game to win Bergen, I play it to win. Go Jets, go Crusher, go get me a damn cupcake.

Never would I have thought that Detroit is suddenly the safest place in the United States this weekend.

:rl:

Now thats twice you made me spit my coffee out this morning. first on facebook with the dunkin donuts sh*t LMFAO! and now this!

Archived