New York Jets vs New England Patriots: MNF 12/06/10

Maxman

Not that it matters, but just to distract myself... is it me or did the Pats get away with a number of penalties?

Whats up with brad smith's alleged block in the back where he barely even moves?

Whats up with the Pats player shoving his knee into the back of Dig's knee?

Whats up with Wilfork wrapping his hands around Keller's neck?

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 things early set the tone-

Bothering to try Nikc FOlk against the wind early; and

No pass rush againsr Brady until it didn't matter.

Playing for FGs is crap.

If you give that CSucker as much time as they did tonight he will KILL you. WTF were they thinking with this piss poor defensive plan?

Not that it matters, but just to distract myself... is it me or did the Pats get away with a number of penalties?

Whats up with brad smith's alleged block in the back where he barely even moves?

Whats up with the Pats player shoving his knee into the back of Dig's knee?

Whats up with Wilfork wrapping his hands around Keller's neck?

Add the Brady intentional grounding and the Woolfork helmet to helmet on Sanchez.

Sanchez blew a$$ today. He looked like he never threw a pass in his goddamn life.

I have to admit, you're right. I mean, even the ones our receivers CAUGHT looked awful - behind the receiver, above, right near the ground, etc. Holmes actually single handedly prevented a pick by catching a ball that he had no right to catch.

It's a little thing. But when you're on the road the clcok people will eff you.

Get the play in and run the play instead of wasting time wasting timeouts. Why this is lost on Boy Genius is disgraceful. You know they're gonna eff you; deal with it.

Honestly, it look like we threw the ******* game.

It was that bad.

That heartless.

That gutless.

That embarrassing.

And then Rex and Sanchez seem to brush it all off in the postgame press conference.

I can't imagine traveling to watch THAT. Hopefully, those that went were smart and left by halftime.

Honestly, it look like we threw the ******* game.

It was that bad.

That heartless.

That gutless.

That embarrassing.

And then Rex and Sanchez seem to brush it all off in the postgame press conference.

I can't imagine traveling to watch THAT. Hopefully, those that went were smart and left by halftime.

SRSLY wtf was that post game presser. They didnt look pissed off or like they cared at all.

I wanna see anger goddammit, not bullsh*t smiles, posturing and sh*t.

Archived