Inevitable

Irish Jet

So no-one saw that coming?

The Pats are a GREAT team. The Jets are a very good team playing badly - They were beaten before they took the field tonight. Anyone see Sanchez's face in the warmup? Looked like he was about to hurl. He was awful, The WR's were awful, Schotty was Schotty and our defense was exposed badly. Some real adjustments need to be made on both sides of the ball for us to progress from here. The playoffs suddenly become a concern because if any game could spark a meltdown, that was it.

All of that being said we can still make a run. We're a good team and we're clearly a group that feeds off of momentum. Probably why we ******* suck off rest. If this team can get it together and just get in the playoffs we will stand a chance. We needed to get that out of our system, like Pittsburgh did. In this league it's almost too obvious for the Pats to make the SB, some twists will come.

The season is NOT over.

NE is a garbage fruad scum**** team. They might have cheated us out of this game tonight but we beat them already this season and we're 1 game out of first with all the tie breakers. Calm down. The Jets will be in first place a week from now.

How did they cheat us out of this win? We were not prepared for them. Plain and simple. Rex spent the whole week running his mouth and failed to get his players up to the task of this game.

And I hate to say it, but Rex's Hermanisms are glaring at this point. He cannot get this team prepared coming off of long rest, his clock management sucks, and he is challenging the stupidest calls.

How did they cheat us out of this win? We were not prepared for them. Plain and simple. Rex spent the whole week running his mouth and failed to get his players up to the task of this game.

And I hate to say it, but Rex's Hermanisms are glaring at this point. He cannot get this team prepared coming off of long rest, his clock management sucks, and he is challenging the stupidest calls.

1 Cameras

2 Bought off refs

3 Sign Stealing

it's the same stuff since 2001. Nothing new. Just forget about this game and move on.

Exposed.

You cant go to NE and expect to win the way this team has been winning for a month.

Maybe this is a wake up call and the team and CS will realize it is going nowhere in the playoffs unless things improve.

Part that hurt the most was watching Woodhead.

This CS KNEW EXACTLY what the Pats would do.

And they HAD no phvkcin' clue.

Well, they did win two road playoff games back to back. So, there's that...

Goddammit I wanted this ******* game so badly.

It wouldnt be so painful if we were competitive and actually lost by a TD or a FG, but we lost by 5 TD's...that sh*t leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How the **** are we supposed to beat Rapistberger and Jay Cutler playing like this?

Our 'vaunted' defense gave up 45 ******* points for ****'s sake. 45 points to a bunch of white boys who are under 5'10

Danny goddamn WOODHEAd made us look stupid. **** THAT!

It wouldnt be so painful if we were competitive and actually lost by a TD or a FG, but we lost by 5 TD's...that sh*t leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

How the **** are we supposed to beat Rapistberger and Jay Cutler playing like this?

Our 'vaunted' defense gave up 45 ******* points for ****'s sake. 45 points to a bunch of white boys who are under 5'10

x100

Thats what happens when you have faith in a team.

Never believe in the jets. They will always hurt you.

1 question: what the hell was the gameplan tonight?

The gameplan was to not give up 50 pts on national TV, so I guess we did our job.

I know one thing, all the Negative Jet fans talking sh*t on this board must be really happy right about now.

Horrible game, why does it always seem to happen on National ******* TV..

Anywhoo, its one game, we still 9-3, and ...**** IT...This is all on the coaching staff, Sanchez has been horrible 2 weeks in a row, Defense, what defense..?

we can go back and forth about "who to blame"

here's the news: there's no one to blame.

Football is a game of momentum and the snowball got rolling fast. It happens, especially on the road.

They needed a complete re-do but life doesn't work that way. Get em in the playoffs...

but since we are talking about it... here are some "blames" or explanations for tonight:

1) the Jets are in the division with a hall of famer, possibly best every QB.

the Jets are like the Ewing Knicks in the division with the Jordan Bulls. They'll have some good teams, maybe even some great teams but they ain't got a Hall of Fame QB.

2) the Jets defense without Jim Leonard is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes. They'll never go platinum.

the safeties are atrocious and Belly exploited that. Everyone who said Kerry Rhodes was addition by subtraction should be drug out into the street and beaten with a rubber hose. Turns out he was the only dude who could cover deep. Pool is meh. Cromartie forgot how to tackle for a quarter and by the time he remembered they were down 20 points.

3) The Pats getting back Logan Mankins, and losing Moss, they are a far better offense than in week 2. They are back to basics and it showed.

4) The Jets have a stadium with no roof, play in a division with Buffalo and New England... and pinned the franchise hopes on a SoCal guy who yet to prove he can handle wind. Braylon Edwards also forgot how to play football for the first couple quarters. I wouldn't give him or Cro a dime of long term money.

5) Steve Weatherford picked a bad time for the world's shortest punt. Nick Folk has twinkie filling for brains. Special teams were not special. They sucked.

but all that aside we watched an all time great player operate in his home stadium and i don't know what kind of D would have stopped him. Maybe the 1985 bears. the answer is not in replacing 14 starters and firing 2 coaches. THe guy is just damn good and it's time we gave the devil his due.

we can go back and forth about "who to blame"

here's the news: there's no one to blame.

Football is a game of momentum and the snowball got rolling fast. It happens, especially on the road.

They needed a complete re-do but life doesn't work that way. Get em in the playoffs...

but since we are talking about it... here are some "blames" or explanations for tonight:

1) the Jets are in the division with a hall of famer, possibly best every QB.

the Jets are like the Ewing Knicks in the division with the Jordan Bulls. They'll have some good teams, maybe even some great teams but they ain't got a Hall of Fame QB.

2) the Jets defense without Jim Leonard is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes. They'll never go platinum.

the safeties are atrocious and Belly exploited that. Everyone who said Kerry Rhodes was addition by subtraction should be drug out into the street and beaten with a rubber hose. Turns out he was the only dude who could cover deep. Pool is meh. Cromartie forgot how to tackle for a quarter and by the time he remembered they were down 20 points.

3) The Pats getting back Logan Mankins, and losing Moss, they are a far better offense than in week 2. They are back to basics and it showed.

4) The Jets have a stadium with no roof, play in a division with Buffalo and New England... and pinned the franchise hopes on a SoCal guy who yet to prove he can handle wind. Braylon Edwards also forgot how to play football for the first couple quarters. I wouldn't give him or Cro a dime of long term money.

5) Steve Weatherford picked a bad time for the world's shortest punt. Nick Folk has twinkie filling for brains. Special teams were not special. They sucked.

but all that aside we watched an all time great player operate in his home stadium and i don't know what kind of D would have stopped him. Maybe the 1985 bears. the answer is not in replacing 14 starters and firing 2 coaches. THe guy is just damn good and it's time we gave the devil his due.

You're talking about what went wrong with this team tonight? No offense but I have a hard time listening to that from the guy who told me Jim Leonhard has zero impact on this team. Think again.

That was a good challenge. It was just horrible spotting.

The Pats are a GREAT team. The Jets are a very good team playing badly - They were beaten before they took the field tonight. Anyone see Sanchez's face in the warmup? Looked like he was about to hurl. He was awful, The WR's were awful, Schotty was Schotty and our defense was exposed badly. Some real adjustments need to be made on both sides of the ball for us to progress from here. The playoffs suddenly become a concern because if any game could spark a meltdown, that was it.

All of that being said we can still make a run. We're a good team and we're clearly a group that feeds off of momentum. Probably why we ******* suck off rest. If this team can get it together and just get in the playoffs we will stand a chance. We needed to get that out of our system, like Pittsburgh did. In this league it's almost too obvious for the Pats to make the SB, some twists will come.

The season is NOT over.

I think everyone saw this coming but preferred taking the stance that the last minute wins over bad teams meant this team was ready for prime time. We have the best f'n record in football...etc, etc. They were not. You cannot suck for 5 weeks and then flip the switch against Brady and BB in their house. In NJ the game likely goes differently or at least I would like to think so.

Also, Mark Sanchez is not ready for this stage yet. Rex Ryan was clearly not ready for this stage either. Hopefully Rex and crew see how we ran the ball last night and go back to last years offensive game plan. Less Sanchez. The defense also sure looks to be front runners. We have Harris and two corners at this point.

The Pats have the best offense in the league.

And this is the NFL, Danny Woodhead couldn't not make the team who ditched him look stupid.

That was a good challenge. It was just horrible spotting.

It was a bad challenge. He challenged it, lost, then went for it on fourth down. He wasn't going to get a first off of the challenge, that was obvious, if it was moved at all it would've been moved up by about half a yard. He should've just saved the challenge and timeout and went for it.

The season is NOT over.

Anyone with any true sense of the NFL, knew the Jets were not winning that game. Dont know if you could have predicted it to happen in that fashion unless you are a Patsies homer...but the loss was inevitable. No way on earth the Jets were winning the game.

The Jets were a good Football team going into last nights game, and they are a good team this morning. They can beat any team in this league playing at their best. Its up to them to decide how they want to finish the season. The Jets are still in control of their own destiny and are just as equipped to make a run as any other team.

Its sucks that we play in the same division as Brady and BB, but they are not invincible. I think they are SB bound, but I havent predicted a SB winner in a long time.

The season is NOT over.

I agree 100% with Sanchez. I didn't watch live since I was on an airplane, but I rushed home to watch on the DVR... had pregame, everything DVR'ed. Watched it as if I was watching live except for commercials. Sanchez had his best Kellen Clemens face going on.

Schottenheimer was terrible. Just terrible. The Postgame on SNY called him out too. They run the same 4-5 routes alll the time. If anything, if this gets Schottenheimer the door that'll be a good thing.

My opinion is that if you put Sanchez into NE's offense, he's a top 5-8 QB. The offensive plan is that good. If you put Brady in our offense, he wouldn't be a top 5-8 QB. Brady is better than Sanchez, we all know that, but my point is the offense makes Brady #1 (that doesn't discount Brady at all, it ALLOWS him to excel) and our offense puts a CEILING on Sanchez that may be top 10 qb if all things click.

Anyone with any true sense of the NFL, knew the Jets were not winning that game.

Thank you.

It amazed me that people were saying Woodhead would do nothing. Seriously? In this league? He was always going to make plays against us.

Agreed on the SB though. Nothing is decided yet, we'll have a shot to make things right.

Archived