****THE OFFICIAL **** THE DOLPHINS THREAD****™

New York Mick

We got our ******* asses kicked and brought back down to ******* earth but it's ******* over, time to start thinking about the ******* Fins and getting back on track to make it to the ******* Super Bowl. I'm not just a fan waiting to beat the ******* Pats, I want the Jets to win the ******* Super Bowl before I die an early death due to unnatural cause.

There's no ******* way in hell the Fins are going to come into ******* NY and beat the Jets in their own ******* stadium after a ******* loss like that.

**** MIAMI

WTF? ******* censors, my God damn post looks like a ******* telegraph.

4pm home game?

Oh ****.

The Jets NEVER win at 4pm at home.

Doesn't matter what time they play, you guys are primed for a huge meltdown. I see the team with the better defense winning this game and that is the 6-6 Miami Dolphins. It supposed to rain and be in the 30's and i'm sure the wind will be hellacious and that equates to a terrible game for Sanchez. Miami 20 New York 13

Doesn't matter what time they play, you guys are primed for a huge meltdown. I see the team with the better defense winning this game and that is the 6-6 Miami Dolphins. It supposed to rain and be in the 30's and i'm sure the wind will be hellacious and that equates to a terrible game for Sanchez. Miami 20 New York 13

Funny, I see the Jets responding to getting raped by NE like an altar boy at a priest convention and coming out and completely destroying the fish. Jets 37 Fins 10

Lets see the NYJETS are 9-3 and the Dolphins are 6-6 and you come here talking trash?

Archived