Howard Stern signs with Sirius for another five years

AFJF

Financial terms not disclosed. I still listen regularly even though I think the people around him are what makes the show nowadays. He's out of touch with the working class but I still enjoy the show. If you listened to his announcement, the fake one with Sal in Studio is one of the top three show moments of all time IMO.

Financial terms not disclosed. I still listen regularly even though I think the people around him are what makes the show nowadays. He's out of touch with the working class but I still enjoy the show. If you listened to his announcement, the fake one with Sal in Studio is one of the top three show moments of all time IMO.

I left the house yesterday around 7am and so heard the announcement and was pleased. I then left work around 3pm and heard the rerun of the prank on Sal..........hilarious! Best prank I've heard, I can only imagine what it must have been like to see.....might have to check out Howard TV for that one. Sal was crying about his 3 boys and he didn't know what to do. Great prank.

Hopefully Ferrall sticks around Howard 101 for another 5 years as well.

I left the house yesterday around 7am and so heard the announcement and was pleased. I then left work around 3pm and heard the rerun of the prank on Sal..........hilarious! Best prank I've heard, I can only imagine what it must have been like to see.....might have to check out Howard TV for that one. Sal was crying about his 3 boys and he didn't know what to do. Great prank.

Hopefully Ferrall sticks around Howard 101 for another 5 years as well.

Listening to best of the week right now and the Sal part should be starting again in about 15 minutes. I can't wait to hear it again. Classic

Apparently he got $80 mil per year so with a $20 mil pay cut, he's probably going to do 3 days a week instead of 4.

He kept tap dancing around that. Saying he had more flexibility but nothing would change right away.

He did confirm that the starting time 6am, isn't changing. So yes, it sounded like it was moving to 3 days per week. Honestly I don't listen to it full time and with all the replays it is hard to hear everything. So the move to 3 days per week doesn't really impact me.

Over 20 million subscribers though, wow.

He kept tap dancing around that. Saying he had more flexibility but nothing would change right away.

He did confirm that the starting time 6am, isn't changing. So yes, it sounded like it was moving to 3 days per week. Honestly I don't listen to it full time and with all the replays it is hard to hear everything. So the move to 3 days per week doesn't really impact me.

Over 20 million subscribers though, wow.

Yeah, I hate the fact that he's really turned his back on Artie though. His name was brought up a couple of times and Howard just pretends he didn't hear it. I hope Artie lands on his feet.

Yeah, I hate the fact that he's really turned his back on Artie though. His name was brought up a couple of times and Howard just pretends he didn't hear it. I hope Artie lands on his feet.

I don't think he's turned his back, I think he knows the show's environment is bad for Artie's health. Artie will never return. I think Jim Breuer will do some time and I'd LOVE to see Pete Correale on there.

Archived