Bart Scott

visajets

Last week, the Patriots led, 17-0, by the end of the first quarter, in what Ryan called “the biggest butt whipping I’ve taken as a coach.” After Deion Branch scored on a 25-yard touchdown at the end of that quarter, Scott came over to Sutton on the sideline, frustrated.

The Jets had the Patriots in second-and-22, but gave up a 19-yard catch on third down and the touchdown on fourth-and-3. According to Sutton, Scott said they should have used a different call on third down. Sutton told him the players should instead try executing what was called.

Sutton took off his headset, he said, and placed it on Scott, asking, “Do you want to do this?”

The answer, of course, was, “No.” Sutton said it wasn’t a contentious clash, but the type of dialogue they encourage during the game. “I love Bob Sutton,” Scott affirmed last week, adding they share a mutual respect.

WTF???? Why is Sutton calling the plays?????

Last week, the Patriots led, 17-0, by the end of the first quarter, in what Ryan called “the biggest butt whipping I’ve taken as a coach.” After Deion Branch scored on a 25-yard touchdown at the end of that quarter, Scott came over to Sutton on the sideline, frustrated.

The Jets had the Patriots in second-and-22, but gave up a 19-yard catch on third down and the touchdown on fourth-and-3. According to Sutton, Scott said they should have used a different call on third down. Sutton told him the players should instead try executing what was called.

Sutton took off his headset, he said, and placed it on Scott, asking, “Do you want to do this?”

The answer, of course, was, “No.” Sutton said it wasn’t a contentious clash, but the type of dialogue they encourage during the game. “I love Bob Sutton,” Scott affirmed last week, adding they share a mutual respect.

WTF???? Why is Sutton calling the plays?????

Doesnt the DC call everything from upstairs? Sutton is probably the guy the people talk to and makes signals from the sideline. He is Barts positional coach which would likely be another reason he went there.

Archived