Troy Polamalu

Integrity28

I wish the Jets had a safety like Polamalu or even Ryan Clark, smh.

Sick of our sucky safeties!

Sucky pass rushes make sucky safeties, imo.

I love me some Polamalu, btw. I used to fight with bitonti about him pre-draft when bit loved him and I thought he was too tiny and Victor Green-ish. Shows what I know. All hail bitonti.

Sucky pass rushes make sucky safeties, imo.

^^^^^ This.

Polamalu is a one-of-a-kind type of talent, but the only reason the Steelers are able to capitalize on his instinctive style of playing is because of their perennially awesome LBers and pass rush.

Woodley, Harrison, Timmons and Farrior are ridiculously good.

yep he might be hurt bad didnt look good on the sidelines

He's in the game - but gimpy.

On another note, Ben might be a complete tard, but I love the way he plays. He just got popped in the head and the refs didn't call it, its funny how right the Steelers and T-Suggs are about the "league's favorites." If that were Brady, they might have awarded the Pats with 14 points just 'cause.

He's in the game - but gimpy.

On another note, Ben might be a complete tard, but I love the way he plays. He just got popped in the head and the refs didn't call it, its funny how right the Steelers and T-Suggs are about the "league's favorites." If that were Brady, they might have awarded the Pats with 14 points just 'cause.

I was just thinking the same thing. He may be a rapist, but I wish he was our rapist.

I was just thinking the same thing. He may be a rapist, but I wish he was our rapist.

Haha... so wrong, but yet... so right.

Imagine how bad the Steelers offense would be with any other QB back there, that couldn't fight his way out of sacks on just about every snap? That offensive line is terrible, and Ben basically pass protects for himself. Heh.

Haha... so wrong, but yet... so right.

Imagine how bad the Steelers offense would be with any other QB back there, that couldn't fight his way out of sacks on just about every snap? That offensive line is terrible, and Ben basically pass protects for himself. Heh.

The man shakes defensive linemen like they were assault charges. It's like he doesn't even think about throwing the ball until there's three guys hanging onto his legs. A freak player, imo.

The man shakes defensive linemen like they were assault charges. It's like he doesn't even think about throwing the ball until there's three guys hanging onto his legs. A freak player, imo.

Good observation... and this bodes well for the Jets, because if he waits for 3 guys to be hanging on him before he even throws the ball... he's not going to have many attempts vs. us, because our defense doesn't like to touch QBs, they are yucky.

Archived