**** THE JETS

New York Mick

WTF kind of effort was that? The whole team sucked today, I'm ******* burned out and supporting a team that doesn't show up.

The defense played well. We have some serious issues in the offense.

Before we send out a lynch mob for Schotty, I don't see how play calling is the issue. The players are not executing the plays, plain and simple. Total loss of confidence. And it starts with Sanchez. He had nothing but success in H.S. and 1 yr of college ball. He is gonna take some time to get used to the NFL and learning to overcome adversity. It's going to be a long and potentially painful game of 'let's wait and see' for us long suffering fans. It's been 30 years for me, what's another 5 - 10 years? :o

The defense played well. We have some serious issues in the offense.

Before we send out a lynch mob for Schotty, I don't see how play calling is the issue. The players are not executing the plays, plain and simple. Total loss of confidence. And it starts with Sanchez. He's not had to deal with much adversity in his brief time in football so far. It's going to be a long and potentially painful game of 'let's wait and see'. It's been 30 years for me, what's another 5 - 10 years? :o

64%. Thats how often we run on first down. Hell its probably higher than that now because he did it a lot after they said that stat. You don't think they are expecting them to run the ball on first down? They can predict most of the plays before they happen.

64%. Thats how often we run on first down. Hell its probably higher than that now because he did it a lot after they said that stat. You don't think they are expecting them to run the ball on first down? They can predict most of the plays before they happen.

There's nothing wrong with running the ball a lot on first down if we had an Oline that could run block.

Archived