The Official JN Sal Alosi Discussion Thread

BP

Maybe if you're blind he was trying to come back. He got knocked out of bounds at about the 25-yard line and tripped at around the 35. Alosi wasn't standing right on top of the field, he was on the inside on the 4+ foot wide white out of bounds line that runs the length of the field. Carroll was making no attempt whatsover to get back in bounds.

Bottom line is ... This is the 3rd game in a row that Miami has beaten the Jets in Giants stadium. Suck it.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bottom line is ... This is the 3rd game in a row that Miami has beaten the Jets in Giants stadium. Suck it.

It's your super bowl every year. The trophy is yours, good job.

Now make sure you book enough tee times for your whole team on the first playoff weekend. ;)

I told ya... slapdick Jets. As if they haven't embarrassed the fans enough over the years.

In the world of cheating....

video tape > tripping the "gunner"

At least the video tape lead to wins. :rolleyes:

Not necessarily.

Broncos didn't win squat and The Jets didn't win much when they had super video boy as their director.

I laugh because I'm pretty sure it does not give you the competitive edge you all think it does.

Not necessarily.

Broncos didn't win squat and The Jets didn't win much when they had super video boy as their director.

I laugh because I'm pretty sure it does not give you the competitive edge you all think it does.

I'm not even going to waste time explaining how ridiculous it is that you took that sh*t seriously. Oh, wait.

Not necessarily.

Nobody really knows the answer to that question. But no one can be surprised that Pats Fans and Jet Fans would both give different answers when asked.

Laugh away princess. LOL

Update --

Westy just interviewed on ESPN 1000 Chicago and admitted that there was an organized "wall" put in place. He didn't implicate the organizer but did say he knew nothing about it at the time. Also he felt bad for Sal - that he was a good guy who made a mistake.

NO CHANCE that Alosi came up with this decision on his own accord. This goes up the chain.

Slapdick.

hahahahaha....I love the way the world works. You think this guy is going to get a decent severance - wink-wink - since he's taking the entire fall for this? I mean, sure, the strength guy came up with this.....not the special teams guy.....and shoot! No way did the coaches know about it! What a crock of poop. Can't blame the organization for doing it. Goodell gave the public impression that he bought Josh McDaniels' story. I feel bad for Alosi, actually. You think he'll ever get those bus tire markes off his back?

hahahahaha....I love the way the world works. You think this guy is going to get a decent severance - wink-wink - since he's taking the entire fall for this? I mean, sure, the strength guy came up with this.....not the special teams guy.....and shoot! No way did the coaches know about it! What a crock of poop. Can't blame the organization for doing it. Goodell bought Josh McDaniels story. I feel bad for Alosi, actually. You think he'll ever get those bus tire markes off his back?

Oh, Alosi is definitely falling on the sword for a dirtbag move by this coaching staff. He was certainly told to stand their with the others, now he might be on his own with the actual trip, but this is not something he came up with on his own. If Alosi acted alone, he would have been fired.

He was suspended because he is protecting someone. I don't think this is as big a "conspiracy" as many are making it out to be, but I also do believe he was acting on direction he was given by someone else.

Like I said, the Jets have become the only "slapdick" team in the NFL this year. Its amateur hour in East Rutherford right now. Shameful. Cut all this sh*t out, and win some ******* football games.

Why isnt he fired if he lied to the Jets? what do you have to do to get fired from the Jets? oh wait, he might say something the Jets might not like if he gets fired? what a ******* mess. and people are gonna twist this and say i''its good, it distracts from the awful play of the team'' hahaha! whatever! the entire organization looks incompetent from top to bottom.

Further "inside" proof that the Jets coaches have to resort to cheating in order to lose games.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/ex-miami-dolphin-zach-thomas-says-dirty-deed-1122207.html

1) if you don't think this happens all the time by all teams, you're crazy

2) If the dolphins didn't do this themselves, they would have been going ape sh*t over this. They haven't

3) The people were inside the coaching box. They're allowed to stand there. There are no rules about where within the coaching box they can stand.

Why isnt he fired if he lied to the Jets? what do you have to do to get fired from the Jets? oh wait, he might say something the Jets might not like if he gets fired? what a ******* mess. and people are gonna twist this and say i''its good, it distracts from the awful play of the team'' hahaha! whatever! the entire organization looks incompetent from top to bottom.

Like I said... he's not fired, because they probably agreed to only suspend him if he kept his mouth shut.

Since, info was leaked today about coaches telling the players to do that sh*t - the Jets are forced to act like they are researching this mess further.

Lovely distraction... we are going to get waxed by Pittsburgh, despite their own offense struggling the past 3 weeks.

1) if you don't think this happens all the time by all teams, you're crazy

2) If the dolphins didn't do this themselves, they would have been going ape sh*t over this. They haven't

3) The people were inside the coaching box. They're allowed to stand there. There are no rules about where within the coaching box they can stand.

Understood..but point is. it was orchstrated and its why the fire is getting started and everyone wants to know by WHO.

It now has some intrigue to it and the MEDIA will absolutly not let it die now.

It was Mangini.

Alosi is a holdover from Mangini's time. Mangini hired him.

Blame it on the rat.

I sense the warden from Shawshank. it is a conspiracy, and everybodys in on it. even the Flight girls were instructed to bend over during the play.

Archived