Jay Feely

Jetsfan80

Made 5 field goals (55, 49, 48, 36, 23), 4 extra points, and ran in a 5-yard touchdown today. From a fantasy perspective, he was the # 3 overall scorer for the day.

Meanwhile, we don't have the confidence to send out our kicker for a field goal because of conditions and past performance.

I was supportive of the move to get rid of Feely and bring in Folk and Taylor. Hasn't quite worked out as far as I can tell.

Made 5 field goals (55, 49, 48, 36, 23), 4 extra points, and ran in a 5-yard touchdown today. From a fantasy perspective, he was the # 3 overall scorer for the day.

Meanwhile, we don't have the confidence to send out our kicker for a field goal because of conditions and past performance.

I was supportive of the move to get rid of Feely and bring in Folk and Taylor. Hasn't quite worked out as far as I can tell.

But Jason Gaylor is going to be our closer.

Speaking of ex-Jets on the Cardinals. Kerry Rhodes had a pick and a fumble recovery. He now has 4 INT's on the season, 2 less than the entire Jets defense.

But Jason Gaylor is going to be our closer.

Speaking of ex-Jets on the Cardinals. Kerry Rhodes had a pick and a fumble recovery. He now has 4 INT's on the season, 2 less than the entire Jets defense.

At least Arizona won't be making the playoffs. Though it is the NFC West so you never know.

What is the board fetish with Jay f'ing Feely?

The guy can keep sucking a bag of dicks out in Arizona. I'm pretty sure there's harder things to do than kick for a non-contender that plays in 70 degree weather every week.

He won quite a few people their fantasy matchups this week on his own. It was a pretty damn impressive performance.

What is the board fetish with Jay f'ing Feely?The guy can keep sucking a bag of dicks out in Arizona. I'm pretty sure there's harder things to do than kick for a non-contender that plays in 70 degree weather every week.

I'm thinking its because we have an offense that rarely gets close to the redzone and doesn't score touchdowns. Jay Feely looks better and better every week.

ehh who cares about that bum.. its prolly because arizona is closer to hollywood where rhodes wants to establish his acting career

Archived