JETNATION MOCK DRAFT TO START THURSDAY @ 5PM.

TomShane

We're doing a one-rounder (two rounds, if there's interest). I propose we leave open 2 hours between picks, even though it will move faster. If this is a time-conflict with anyone, let me know.

Prepare to be humiliated! (I know I am)

FULL UP!

Woo! I'll be home from school, and on Spring Break. But, being the broke mofo that I am, I cannot afford to go anywhere. That and I'm a community college kid, so what does that tell you?

That should tell you, that if you need another team Tom, just let me know and sign me up for another. I can be the Browns, if you need it.

Woo! I'll be home from school, and on Spring Break. But, being the broke mofo that I am, I cannot afford to go anywhere. That and I'm a community college kid, so what does that tell you?

That should tell you, that if you need another team Tom, just let me know and sign me up for another. I can be the Browns, if you need it.

DONE! Riggins speaks highly of you.

1 San Francisco~~TomShane (resident homo)

2 Miami~Troll

3 Cleveland~stormshadow19

4 Chicago~MiamiJet

5 Tampa Bay~GJ&Ham

6 Tennessee~The BrodyMan!

7 Minnesota~RichardSeymour

8-Arizona~JetFan80

9 Washington~~Warfish

10 Detroit~stormshadow19

11 Dallas~~rsherry

12 San Diego~Smizzy

13 Houston-PatsFanTx

14 Carolina~~JonEJet

15 Kansas City~Rigs

16 New Orleans~~Troll

17 Cincinnati~Jetlag

18 Minnesota~RichardSeymour

19 St. Louis~faba

20 Dallas~~ rsherry

21 Jacksonville~Maxman

22 Baltimore-Bitonti

23 Seattle~~Garboozala

24 Green Bay~~Faba

25 Denver~Rigs

26 N.Y. Jets~~GJ&H

27 Atlanta~sdljets

28 San Diego~~Smizzy

29 Indianapolis~Jetfansection124

30 Pittsburgh~~StillerPaul

31 Philadelphia~James Hasty

32 New England~RichardSeymour

We're doing a one-rounder (two rounds, if there's interest). I propose we leave open 2 hours between picks, even though it will move faster. If this is a time-conflict with anyone, let me know.

Prepare to be humiliated! (I know I am)

FULL UP!

We really need to make this AT LEAST a 3 or 4 round mock

If we're leaving 2 hours in between picks, most of us who tried to get 2 teams but only got one because shane is a ass kissing toolbox, will have one pick in 3 days

Let us draft a team, and show what we can do for a few rounds

JMO

IT IS A FACT THAT SHANE KISSES ASS THOUGH :lol:

I'm hip for at least 2 rounds. I can't thank you guys enough for allowing me to embarrass myself here and have fun at the same time! :D :wink:

Thank you...I was involved with a site from another team (helping a friend)...

When his site started charging a small fee and became a pay site, it lost all fans of the opposing teams and it was basically harmed a lot, I think.

Diverse voices and opinions are ideal in this type setting.

Glad to have you.... :D

Thank you...I was involved with a site from another team (helping a friend)...

When his site started charging a small fee and became a pay site, it lost all fans of the opposing teams and it was basically harmed a lot, I think.

Diverse voices and opinions are ideal in this type setting.

Glad to have you.... :D

Thank you. I really enjoy coming here. Most folks at the Steeler site i post at frown upon anything negative said about the team and they are not shy in letting me know that. So i'd have to say that coming here is great for me cause i don't get frowned upon and have actually felt welcomed here.

Archived