Since Our Season Is Over Lets Look At Next Year.

New York Mick

Blah blah blah, we're not making the playoffs and even if we do we're getting beat in the first game.

Anyway, it's time to replace sh*tty and promote Callahan. We need someone who can get the team ready to play and sh*tty hasn't been getting it done. During the draft and FA they need to get linemen that can run block as well as a safety and passrusher.

Players I want to watch at the combine

Oline

Mike Pouncey - Florida

Marcus Cannon - TCU

John Moffitt - Wisconsin

Derek Sherrod - Mississippi State

Darius Morris - Temple

Gabe Carimi - Wisconsin

Joseph Barksdale - LSU

OLB

Von Miller - Texas A&M

Steven Friday - Virginia Tech

Safety

Mark Barron - Alabama

Jeron Johnson - Boise State

I never follow FA so I have no idea who's available.

no way they let us off this easy

no way

a convincing win is coming up, and a playoff game win after that

then they let us down again and we can talk draft :(

No chance in hell of us beating Pitt or Chicago the way the O or D has been playing. We're going to get crushed by both but look on the bright side we might be able to beat Buffalo.

No chance in hell of us beating Pitt or Chicago the way the O or D has been playing. We're going to get crushed by both but look on the bright side we might be able to beat Buffalo.

but that's the thing

it would be more cruel to bring us back in again by rolling ther bears or steelers, crushing the bills and then winning a PO game and THEN sanchez throws 4 picks vs the ravens

oh, and btw, we really really really need D lineman, I'd be happy if they drafted 2 DE's

but that's the thing

it would be more cruel to bring us back in again by rolling ther bears or steelers, crushing the bills and then winning a PO game and THEN sanchez throws 4 picks vs the ravens

oh, and btw, we really really really need D lineman, I'd be happy if they drafted 2 DE's

I agree that we could use Dline but Oline, S and a passrusher are more of a need in MEO.

1. The season is not done.

2. The roster will be overhauled significantly.

3. The order I'd go right now that I just made up...DL, RT, S, LG, WR, ILB, CB, RB...Not sure any of our pending FAs are the slam dunk must signs that many treated them as...particularly Harris still, who's 8+ million can go into much more effective long term team solutions...

Doesn't Callahan coach the O-line? The same O-line that allowed 6 sacks and did not run block worth a crap? Our vaunted O-line has had their lunch handed to them in 2 straight games now. Who is responsible for that?

If you give Bobby Flay Beefaroni to cook the dish is going to taste like sh*t. The Oline sucks because the players on the line.

Doesn't Callahan coach the O-line? The same O-line that allowed 6 sacks and did not run block worth a crap? Our vaunted O-line has had their lunch handed to them in 2 straight games now. Who is responsible for that?

It's as if as soon as one unit of the team starts to suck, all the other units join in. O Line, D Line, Special Teams, secondary, W.R's, you name it.

On the plus side, all we need is for one unit to stop sucking, and the rest will follow suit. Sometimes I wonder what influence the coaches really have on the players???

It's not overreacting at all, it's just the Jets fan that have been around long enough to know that it's happening again.

And yes the season is over unless the offense figures out how to move the ball and the D can make some plays against a team with a winning record. Which isn't going to happen so the season is over. It's time to start looking at the draft and FA so we can get our hopes up again just to get kicked in the nuts again.

Archived