Rex on the verge of losing the team

Jet27

Me? I'm not the one that used up the neighborhood supply of Kleenex because the Jets had a two game losing streak.

I said get REX and Shotty out of here yeap that was me, cause I was pissed...I also said lets see what happens come sunday against Pitt. I am tired of hearing BS from Rex arent you? In other words, REX STFU and coach and have a freakin plan and take control..period.

Jon Gruden? Is that the guy that ran the Bucs into the ground after the the big SB win against a team where he knew the playbook inside and out? Please tell me you are joking. BTW, Rex has not lost the team, not sure where you are getting that from unless it is the Ellis quote, which isn't really that inflamatory.

Yes, John Gruden who won a Super Bowl with another man's team, beating his former team in the process.

He is the first head coach in NFL history to lead a defending SB Champion to back to back losing seasons immediately following a SB win.

Gruden is an overrated hack.

I said get REX and Shotty out of here yeap that was me, cause I was pissed...I also said lets see what happens come sunday against Pitt. I am tired of hearing BS from Rex arent you? In other words, REX STFU and coach and have a freakin plan and take control..period.

Actually no. No, I'm not pissed. I'm upset the team layed an egg two weeks in a row, but I'm quite happy with where the team is slotted. This is the first time the team has had back to back losses and/or back to back bad games all season and they have bounced back from two of their three other pitiful offensive performances and put up big numbers the following week. I think the weather killed the O. Sanchez is susceptible to that and Henne may suck, but he looked even worse.

Rex has control of the team. This is Rex. He's a loveable doofus. If you want an anal boy genius that never says the wrong thing go root for the Browns. We had that boring mess. I like this better.

Actually no. No, I'm not pissed. I'm upset the team layed an egg two weeks in a row, but I'm quite happy with where the team is slotted. This is the first time the team has had back to back losses and/or back to back bad games all season and they have bounced back from two of their three other pitiful offensive performances and put up big numbers the following week. I think the weather killed the O. Sanchez is susceptible to that and Henne may suck, but he looked even worse.

Rex has control of the team. This is Rex. He's a loveable doofus. If you want an anal boy genius that never says the wrong thing go root for the Browns. We had that boring mess. I like this better.

This and further, do we really think Rex is losing the team? How many guys came here because of Rex and how many guys absolutely love the guy? I dont think back to back losses on a 9-4 team is enough to for the team to go sour on Rex. No way.

They know its on them just as much as it on him and I doubt with a guy like Bart Scott in the locker room that he's going to let this team go sour on Rex. No way.

This and further, do we really think Rex is losing the team? How many guys came here because of Rex and how many guys absolutely love the guy? I dont think back to back losses on a 9-4 team is enough to for the team to go sour on Rex. No way.

They know its on them just as much as it on him and I doubt with a guy like Bart Scott in the locker room that he's going to let this team go sour on Rex. No way.

You know nothing.

1) Fire Rex

2) ????

3) Profit

This is truly pathetic. Are fans of a 9-4 team that just made the AFCCG and was within 30 minutes of a SB appearance last year really gonna sit back and call for heads to roll because of back to back losses? Yeah, because good coaches and good teams never lost back to back games in their careers. Never, I tell you, Never!!

BTW if Peyton Manning is still a QB in this league after this season then the Colts are a complete joke. Dude played like crap and lost THREE games in a row this year. HOFer? Yeah, Right.

I still cant believe they kept him after he got blanked 41-0 and threw three interceptions on the road against the Jets in the 2001 playoffs. Colts should have just canned him back then so they wouldnt have to deal with his atrouciousness now.

This is truly pathetic. Are fans of a 9-4 team that just made the AFCCG and was within 30 minutes of a SB appearance last year really gonna sit back and call for heads to roll because of back to back losses? Yeah, because good coaches and good teams never lost back to back games in their careers. Never, I tell you, Never!!

Young man, we may have to revive your game thread skills. ;)

Not only MUST heads roll but these two losses are clear signs that Rex has lost the team.

How long have you been a Jets fan? A couple hours? This is merely standard procedure.

Not only MUST heads roll but these two losses are clear signs that Rex has lost the team.

How long have you been a Jets fan? A couple hours? This is merely standard procedure.

The players should be told that jobs are on the line with the way they've been playing. but then again the Jets couldnt even bench Braylon Edwards for an entire game after he got drunk driving, so you know they're never gonna do that.

Archived