That was really rough

serphnx

I just drove home about 20 miles on the LIE. Took almost an hour and was one of the toughest drives I had. I don't remember the roads being so bad in the snow, do I need new tires or something? Or was that just some really weird snow that made driving all but impossible?

That is the first time in my life that I've actually been worried about my safety while driving, and yet it's the slowest I've ever driven on the roads.

I hope anybody else that had to drive tonight got home safely. And for everybody else, please avoid the roads tonight and stay home!

I just drove home about 20 miles on the LIE. Took almost an hour and was one of the toughest drives I had. I don't remember the roads being so bad in the snow, do I need new tires or something? Or was that just some really weird snow that made driving all but impossible?

That is the first time in my life that I've actually been worried about my safety while driving, and yet it's the slowest I've ever driven on the roads.

I hope anybody else that had to drive tonight got home safely. And for everybody else, please avoid the roads tonight and stay home!

When the conditions are bad fearing for your safety is pretty common. These idiots that drive fast because they have 4 wheel drive often end up sliding off the road at some point.

Archived