OK Lets Predict the Jets-Pitt Score

Jet27

I dont think I saw a thread yet and thought now is a good time.

We face Pitt at Pitt...we are 0-7 life time over there.

We got our butts kicked by the Pats.

We looked lost at home against the Fins.

Do I jump off the ship now? Do I dislike what I see from the coaching staff? Is this the Same Old Jets?

Call me a foolish optimist....Jets 13-Pitt 10.

Maybe I havent learned anything in 40 years of being a Jets fan but WTF...

Pitt 17

Ny Jets 10

Offense scores a Td and then a late field goal going into the Half.

In the 4th quarter Sanchez throws pick 6 to Troy Polomalu then Shonn fumbles the ball in the 4th.

Pitt goes for onside kick, gets it and then drives the ball down the field late in the fourth, scores a TD

Sanchez wont have enough time left on the clock to get down the field..

There is no way i can choose a team that has 2 offensive Td's in the last 3 games......therefore i pick the Jets

Seriously, ive been saying since Sunday that I see the Jets going into Pitt like men on a mission. I havnt had this strong a feeling on a big road game in a while. Thsi one is 14-0 Jets midway thru the first and they never look back. Does Pittsburgh honestly terrify any of us?? O lineis decimated, Big ben is held togetehr with Stick-Um, andthey havnt scored at all in the past month.

Jets 27 Pitt 10........JOJO's only lock of the year so far

Steelers - 27

Jets - 0

I dont think we move the ball past their 40 the whole game and I'm dead serious.

what makes you think that Pitt is gonna drop 27 on us?? They have scored 2 offensive TD's in their past 3 games....its one thing to hate on the Offense of the Jets but the defense has been more than solid!

what makes you think that Pitt is gonna drop 27 on us?? They have scored 2 offensive TD's in their past 3 games....its one thing to hate on the Offense of the Jets but the defense has been more than solid!

I expect their defense to score 2 TD's. 1 pick six by Troy P. and a Jerome Harrison sack fumble return for a TD.

1 offensive TD - Hines Ward will kill us in the middle of the field. And then 2 FG's set up by the great field position we will continue to give them because we cant consistently move the chains.

Steelers 38

Jets 2

Alright that is too unimaginable... We arent going to get shut out like we did against NE, and the game was torture trust me i was there..But i Think this week Rex will get the team going and it with be a close game just like I said earlier in the blog. I still dont see us coming out of Pitt with a win. Chicago is going to be the game we start to come back in and the Jets arent going to let their playoff hopes disappear to Miami and Indy/San Diego

One week of optimism and now this. Your being over dramatic. Ugly, ugly game.

Pitts 13

Jets 6

12 quarters of football no TD's (Pitiful)

I broke my cardinal rule muffin top. I believed in the New York Jets. Now back to normal JiF who has zero confidence in the NY Jets.

And why is it so dramatic? This is very typical of your boopsie, and you are predicting a loss to ya know. Does the score really matter?

I broke my cardinal rule muffin top. I believed in the New York Jets. Now back to normal JiF who has zero confidence in the NY Jets.

And why is it so dramatic? This is very typical of your boopsie, and you are predicting a loss to ya know. Does the score really matter?

I just think your being overly negative to not recognize our ability to score the obligatory field goal after stalling in the red zone. We our a lock for at least one. It's what we do.

I just think your being overly negative to not recognize our ability to score the obligatory field goal after stalling in the red zone. We our a lock for at least one. It's what we do.

Gotcha...but I honestly dont see how the Jets are possibly going to move the ball past their 40. I'm not joking at all or overreacting.

Question then.. Sanchez go's down Brunnel go's in. Do our chances to win increase or decrease?

Decrease drastically. It just exploits the poor decison to sign him as a backup. Im beginning to question the NYJETS talent scouts then again ive been doing that for years.

Question then.. Sanchez go's down Brunnel go's in. Do our chances to win increase or decrease?

Against the Steelers? It's probably about even with Brunell holding a slight edge. You just know Polamalu is sitting in a film room somewhere watching Sanchez stare down receivers, panic, then flip it into the middle of the field with no apparent target. At least there's not a lot of tape on Brunell, outside of the grainy black and white Zapruder-style stuff they used in the 90's.

Against the Steelers? It's probably about even with Brunell holding a slight edge. You just know Polamalu is sitting in a film room somewhere watching Sanchez stare down receivers, panic, then flip it into the middle of the field with no apparent target. At least there's not a lot of tape on Brunell, outside of the grainy black and white Zapruder-style stuff they used in the 90's.

Well said.

Archived