OK Lets Predict the Jets-Pitt Score

Jet27

Jets 17 Steelers 13.

The Jets go up 17-0 mid-way through the 2nd quarter and then the offense completely shuts down and spends most of the rest of the game going 3 and out. The Steelers Start gaining momentum and score 2 FGs and then a TD, and the Jets get the ball back with about 10 minutes to go in the game and somehow waste about 5-6 minutes before giving it back to the defense. Folk probably misses the FG here that would have made it a TD game.

The defense then proceeds to let the Steelers go right down the field, but picks off Ben in the endzone with about 2 minutes to go. The Jets then go on offense and go 3 and out and the Steelers get the ball back with about 1:45 or so remaining. They get it to down to the goal line again this time before turning it over on downs with a few seconds left in the game.

The Jets will then be 10-4. They will proceed to score 0 points in the Bears game and lose it. They will then go into the Buffalo game having a win and you're in scenario. The Jets will lose, but some other teams will also lose letting them back in at 10-6.

I know this script pretty well, I've been through it a few times. The Jets are probably going to win either this game or the one next week, but I lean towards this week a bit more because the Steelers are the better team and it's a conference game.

The steeler offense is made for us to stop them

They rely on running the ball and for the bigrecievers to make plays hence the only thing our d can do is stop the run aand lock down 2 big recievers

Jets take this one 13 - 9 because brad smith has a KR touchdown and the offense puts up 2 feildgoals

Even though joey0682 says we have no chance and we all know what an expert he is because he has not need for proper spelling, grammar or punctuation...

Jet 31

Steelers 10

Sanchez - 4, count em' bitches FOUR TD passes!

Vernon "Oh no you didn't - oh yes I f***in' well did say Vernon MotherF***ing Gholston" Gholston - 2 sacks, 1 INT, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery.

Book it.

Even though joey0682 says we have no chance and we all know what an expert he is because he has not need for proper spelling, grammar or punctuation...

Jet 31

Steelers 10

Vernon "Oh no you didn't - oh yes I f***in' well did say Vernon MotherF***ing Gholston" Gholston - 2 sacks, 1 INT, 1 forced fumble, 1 fumble recovery.

Book it.

Dude arent you pushing it with Ghost man Gholston just a bit?

I hope you right though.

Jet 31

Steelers 10

Book it.

And then you wake up. No way Sanchez has 4 td passes maybe 1 td and 3 int

Jet 31

Steelers 10

Book it.

Put down the pipe Klecko .... if for no other reason than your family ... it's the holidays

One week of optimism and now this. Your being over dramatic. Ugly, ugly game.

Pitts 13

Jets 6

12 quarters of football no TD's (Pitiful)

I like Crusher's estimate, but I'll go Pitt 13 / Jets 10.

But it's 13/3 most of the game and we only get the TD at the end of the 4th, with Pitt playing keepaway.

Jet 31

Steelers 10

Book it.

I think it's become abundantly clear that the reason Vernon Gholston sucks is because YOU have cursed him week in and week out. YOU.

Archived