There is no way the jets win

joey0682

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a smart guy. But since you're a Jets fan, I know that you aren't much smarter than me.

Please. I am dumber than you could possibly imagine.

I spent two years of my college career engaged in a heated debate about whether or not lupus is the disease that turns you into a werewolf.

I was just chillin' at the water cooler and I heard that Joey said the Jets have--and I quote--"NO" chance to win on Sunday.

The word is officially out.

Weird...I was just at my water cooler and heard to wait patiently for a follow up from Joey...apparently he thinks there's actually a chance for the Jets to win now that Troy P. is out...its a long shot for sure...but hope.

To be continued???...

Know one runs the ball on the steelers defense. Your only shot is to have a couple pick 6 and a kickoff return

Does anyone go to school in Pittsburgh?

If I had been your English teacher, I would have shot myself.

By the way, the Steelers defense is a paper tiger without Polamalu.

Does anyone go to school in Pittsburgh?

If I had been your English teacher, I would have shot myself.

By the way, the Steelers defense is a paper tiger without Polamalu.

I must admit that I posted this before reading the thread.

Joey and I have something in common. We don't read.

Stranger things have happened in football...that record is long over due to come to an end. Believe me, if we stick to a ground and pound offense, supplement that with Sanchez throwing high percentage passes, and the defense plays like its capable of playing Pitt has no chance in winning.

Like I said, we ran for over 100 yards on a team that only gives up on average 60 per game. Sanchez threw some good high percentage passes. Our defense held, our special teams played well. And except for one brain fart (just before the half) our coaching staff did well. 10-4!!!!

Archived