I wonder what the average age of JN posters..?

gg

i know we have done this before ..but it seems like it has been a while, and it just seems i have aged myself out of the forums

I cant tell if the actual average chronological age of posters has decreased.. or is it just the mental age? :D

ok.. once everyone posts their age, i will compute the average! ;) Putting my math teacher skills to work!

OY!

i know we have done this before ..but it seems like it has been a while, and it just seems i have aged myself out of the forums

I cant tell if the actual average chronological age of posters has decreased.. or is it just the mental age? :D

ok.. once everyone posts their age, i will compute the average! ;) Putting my math teacher skills to work!

OY!

You are obsessed with age. It's like you are on the Golden Girls or something. What is the big deal? I am about to turn 44, but I have the body of 36 year old!

You are obsessed with age. It's like you are on the Golden Girls or soemthing. What is the big deal? I am about to turn 44, but I have the body of 36 year old!

dammit! i told you that in confidence.. now that it is out and people know i was on the golden girls, i am going to be inundated with fans... OY!

thanks a lot #27.. really thanks.. OY!

OY!

Dunno if it's age, but quality has definitely gone downhill as of late.

really??? given your superior attitude i thought you were at least 7 ;) .. 5 yr olds usually have more joie de vie! :D

Thank you for the compliment. I was nothing before JN, so JN marks my birth. Therefore I am now 5. Even with an estrous math disability I'd think you could calculate that since it's countable on fingers.

Archived