**** Official New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread ****

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup, I'll take all the credit. Be back next week.

You pick good music. Our team seems to respond well to good music.

What can I say, I figured if nobody questioned you there's no way it would happen. I saw it as my duty to be the pessimistic a$$hole.

Fukin Sanchez. How about throw down the field DONT check down twice.

I dont want to hear $hit about that being Schootys fault (although he suks). Sanchez is the QB - there are 3-4 receivers to throw do AND you check down twice.

ANd by the way, how about the QB calling a Timeout after the first stupid check down? Hes the goddamn QB - take charge and call time.

Complete garbage.

Edited by KINGDIRK
  • Thumb Down 1

The **** are they doing how do they not immediately have a play after?! The offense is just a complete mess.

BS: "OK let's see. I'll call a 4-yard pass play over the middle."

Anyone watching: "Well what if it's completed?"

BS: "I don't know. I'll think of something at that time if it comes up."

My favorite part about plans like that, is it would be one thing to just run or kneel on the ball and end the half tied. But the Jets put themselves at high risk for something to go horribly wrong by dropping back to pass in that situation, while putting in no effort to actually get anything positive about it.

High risk, no reward - now that's good coaching!

Seriously. How many times do we need to see Sanchez looking to the sideline going "what the ****?!?" before some people realize our OC has absolutely no idea WTF he is doing.

This. I'm sick of seeing that sh*t.

This is exactly why the Ravens wanted no part of Rex Ryan as their head coach when he seemed like a prime candidate to take over. The man has absolutley no clue how to manage a game or an entire team. He clearly can coach defense but he is absolutley clueless and useless on offense still letting Schotty have free reign. I won't be surprised if some time next year we have someone hired in a Dick Curl type roll. <_<

Fukin Sanchez. How about throw down the field DONT check down twice.

I dont want to hear $hit about that being Schootys fault (although he suks). Sanchez is the QB - there are 3-4 receivers to throw do AND you check down twice.

ANd by the way, how about the QB calling a Timeout after the first stupid check down? Hes the goddamn QB - take charge and call time.

Complete garbage.

Shotty drew up the plays (and called them in after 10 minutes)

Also Shotty has talked about how he likes to take advantage of the short middle throws in that situation...

This is 98% on Shotty