**** Official New York Jets vs Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single awful play call Schotty made this season was just so he could trick the Steelers right there. TOTALLY WORTH IT! HE IS A GENIUS!

It actually was a legit play call right there though. Good stuff.

The roll out to Keller was legit too. If Sanchez didn't get it tipped he'd have been rolling. This has to loosen up the Steelers middle on short yardage.

What sucks is we had to go for it there on 4th down despite only being down 7. Would have been nice to feel good about being able to settle for 3 there, get a stop, and score again. Not the case with this team though; any unit could shut down at any time.

The roll out to Keller was legit too. If Sanchez didn't get it tipped he'd have been rolling. This has to loosen up the Steelers middle on short yardage.

I agree it was nice to see us actually use play action effectively for once. My problem with Schotty is drives like this come few and far between.

What sucks is we had to go for it there on 4th down despite only being down 7. Would have been nice to feel good about being able to settle for 3 there, get a stop, and score again. Not the case with this team though; any unit could shut down at any time.

Now THAT's some Jets fan pessimism. Yeah, doesn't it suck getting a TD?

I am as critical of Schotty as just about anybody. That was an awesome call and it was executed perfectly by Sanchize, the line and the backs. Awesome play.

Outside of the 30 seconds, he's called a good game. Giving sanchez simple throws to keep it moving. They just need to capitalize more.

PS, our defense must be the leagues worst on 3rd down.

Archived