1 PM Games Discussion Thread

AVM

I'm with you, Irish & AVM. While it was entertaining TV watching Coughlin go nuts, that was a total douche move by him to go after the punter on the field.

The amazing thing about this is that Andy Reid was horrible yesterday. He made Herm look like Bill Walsh out there. Lucky for him the Giant coaches bailed him out.

Yeah. He just completely threw him under the bus, by doing that he's just telling those watching "it was his fault, not mine". Maybe he should blame himself for allowing his team to blow up in all phases of the game and blow a 21 point lead. Pathetic move.

Indeed. Just fuels the fans even more. I'm sure if I was in his position I'd be pissed too, but come on. I've never liked Coughlin, all the way back to his days with the Jags...nothing to do with being a Giants coach. He just strikes me as a prick.

I'm with you, Irish & AVM. While it was entertaining TV watching Coughlin go nuts, that was a total douche move by him to go after the punter on the field.

The amazing thing about this is that Andy Reid was horrible yesterday. He made Herm look like Bill Walsh out there. Lucky for him the Giant coaches bailed him out.

Hadn't even thought about this. Eagles looked awful early on, but their talent and the awful coaching decisions by the Giants got them back in it. It is really starting to look like the Eagles can win any game within 3 or 4 scores as long as Michael Vick is on the field. I still can't believe how good he's been this year, just blows my mind.

I was talking to my roommate (a Steelers fan) after the game last night, he was wishing us the best going forward, as he doesn't think the Steelers can go far enough without Polamalu 100%. He asked what teams scared me the most, and right there with New England I had to put Philly. Vick would be a nightmare to play against, IMO.

Archived